Commies in Canada

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey, has anyone had anyone from the communist party come to their door lately? I sort of miss telling them where to shove it.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Andem said:
Hey, has anyone had anyone from the communist party come to their door lately? I sort of miss telling them where to shove it.

I think they are too scared to come to my neighborhood. I guess crackheads scare commies. Too bad america locked all theirs up, they could have ended the cold war years earlier! :lol:

I have yet to have one come to my door, but I do speak with them at rallies around the city. If anything they have some amusing things to say. They do also make some good points about the prevelance of consumerism and its effects on society. So, welcome commies, and dont worry - crackheads dont bite.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
lmao.

Crackheads in the neighbourhood.

I probably scared them away, "GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YA BLOODY COMMIES." etc. ;)

I think the commies are the crackheads.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Andem said:
lmao.

Crackheads in the neighbourhood.

I probably scared them away, "GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YA BLOODY COMMIES." etc. ;)

I think the commies are the crackheads.

I always give credit where credit is due, so I give credit to the communist party of Canada for fighting the good fight against our archaic and one-sided elections act.

They dont stand much of chance with no cash for extravegant lawyers and the such but what they want to do will help all the smaller parties and start-ups.