commerce speaks?

ice water

Jan 14, 2005
It's hard to say clearly the relationship between China and Taiwan. If it could make you know easier - some is a little bit like that between Canada and Quebec, some different.

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
Israel for its stock pile of over 200 nukes and their facilities to make 10 a year

and

japan as noted for its gaming....plus my cousin lives their...

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
Israel for its stock pile of over 200 nukes and their facilities to make 10 a year

and

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto

and

ice water

Jan 14, 2005
Geographically, the island of Taiwan is part of China, but many people in Taiwan wanna be independent, because they are richer than most of people in the mainland.

ice water

Jan 14, 2005
Geographically, the island of Taiwan is part of China, but many people in Taiwan wanna be independent, because they are richer than most of people in the mainland.

ice water

Jan 14, 2005

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Geographically Taiwan isn't part of China, as it is an island. The inhabitants of Taiwan are what’s left of the resistance to the "cultural revolution" of China. They fled the main land and resist Communism, as they should.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Geographically Taiwan isn't part of China, as it is an island. The inhabitants of Taiwan are what’s left of the resistance to the "cultural revolution" of China. They fled the main land and resist Communism, as they should.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005