Coincidence regardings Deadly "anthrax" in USA

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I don't have to sit in a burning building waiting for someone to tell me that my decision is flawed do I?

I don't have to grab the closest floating object after a boating disaster because somone tells me that's what I should do.

You vote, that's your prerogative but if you think that comes with the right to determine other peoples choices and demand conformity to your "construct", you're simply mistaken.

The politician responsible for an action that harms me whether i voted for him or her is both of no consequence to the politican and little help in avoiding the actions committed.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I don't have to sit in a burning building waiting for someone to tell me that my decision is flawed do I?

I don't have to grab the closest floating object after a boating disaster because somone tells me that's what I should do.

You vote, that's your prerogative but if you think that comes with the right to determine other peoples choices and demand conformity to your "construct", you're simply mistaken.

The politician responsible for an action that harms me whether i voted for him or her is both of no consequence to the politican and little help in avoiding the actions committed.
Why can't you give me a straight answer? Do you vote yes or no? If you don't vote well you have no right to complain about Politicians or anything else..

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
OK I see where your coming from now...

Move in with a Hispanic family in New Mexico instead of coming to Canada would you please and there are enough red-necked wastes of semen here already you can keep your bile at home.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
A little message to the censor...a parsing program used to filter objectionable material ie. language and pictures is only as good as the person who wrote the software.

Having a reasonable comand of language, anyone can offer disgusting insulting and distasteful prose that can't be detected.

I find references to bodily fluids effective but then again you could be a red-neck American shooting off his mouth and demonstrating the profound arrogance of the average conservative and think's he's putting on a good show!

continue...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic

Ummm.... this Anthrax is like a smart bomb - it only sickens Democrats?

Your Anthrax USA link seems to be gone. I did look up the most recent stuff on Google and it's only about testing for an anthrax vaccine. A colossal failure so far.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-01-anthrax-dispute_x.htm

Is this the only thing you found?

This week's New Scientist reports that the FBI has yet to catch the perpetrators of the anthrax attacks. "Investigators are virtually certain of one thing, though: it was an inside job. The anthrax attacker is an American scientist - and worse, one from within the US's own biodefence establishment
... If he wished to scale up US military action against Iraq, he almost succeeded - many in Washington tried hard to see Saddam Hussein's hand in the attacks. If he wished merely to make the US pour billions into biodefence, he did succeed."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/afghanistan/comment/story/0,,648873,00.html

Google which one has been targeted during those attacks, and come back.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
The other thing to consider is that a white evangelical protestant admitted to sending the letters filled with Anthrax, and that those same senators also were pro-abortion, the reason he targetted them.

But he wasn't muslim so despite admitting to it and being caught doing it, they continue saying the investigation is ongoing and that Muslims were the perpetrators.

Cause screening christians at the airport doesn't get you re-elected.

That is what is so funny with UNITED STATES OF A, i clearly remember seeing every day on the news, alqueada was suspected to be behind the anthrax, but as soon as the investigation pointed out that it was from a military lab in maryland, nobody took the case anymore, pathetic isnt? from an american point of view, it is a must to hate muslim, cause according to Dick cheeney, god gave oil to wrong peoples.