Cheddar Beer Bread.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
This is easy to make and goes great with Chili.

1 can of beer-12oz
3 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
3 garlic gloves
1/2 cup of onion
2 cups of sharp cheddar.
Mix dry goods well and pour in beer.

Bake at 350 for an hour.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Mine had a wee accident today, he was trying to get the dog to go into the basement (muddy paws) and the sceen door sprung and hit him in the back the force of the dog pulling and being hit by the door through him into the light switch. He now has a big goose egg on the side of his head. Shortly after the event I yelled into the basement good news dear the light switch is fine. Men, pain babies.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sassylassie said:
Men, pain babies.

You see, now that's just plain sad. You'd think he would be delighted to hear the happy fate of the light switch, but no. Touchy things, men. Real moonbats (ha, I got to use my new faourite word!).

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Haggis do you realise that we can talk about anything and I mean anything because the chances of any male coming into this thread is slim to nil. Well Zoofer and Five maybe. Five because he can cook and Zoofer to see who will cook it for him. How cleaver am I. Now who should we talk about, anyone you wanna dish.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Sassylassie said:
Haggis do you realise that we can talk about anything and I mean anything because the chances of any male coming into this thread is slim to nil. Well Zoofer and Five maybe. Five because he can cook and Zoofer to see who will cook it for him. How cleaver am I. Now who should we talk about, anyone you wanna dish.

I can cook too you know....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
:lol: It's mostly true, though, Sassy. You need the words 'sex' and 'women' and 'nekkid' in the subject line to ensure full and avid male participation in a thread. :lol: