Calling all Separatists!

Bluerocks

Jun 18, 2005
Qc, Canada
Re: RE: Calling all Separatists!

Said1 said:
Cathou said:
Said1 said:
Wouldn't it be interesting if the rest of Canada had a vote deciding weather or not WE wanted Quebec to stay? I think it would be neat to see their reaction to a pending vote of that nature. :twisted:

could be a good idea, much less hypocrith than the "we love you quebec" march last referendum :roll:

True, although I don't recall marching.

That's because Federalists are much less provoking. Hey, I would be the 1st one to march against separation. It shows that Federalists have a much more civilized way than separatists to express themselves :canada:

Cathou

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2005
Montréal
Re: RE: Calling all Separatists!

Bluerocks said:
Said1 said:
Cathou said:
Said1 said:
Wouldn't it be interesting if the rest of Canada had a vote deciding weather or not WE wanted Quebec to stay? I think it would be neat to see their reaction to a pending vote of that nature. :twisted:

could be a good idea, much less hypocrith than the "we love you quebec" march last referendum :roll:

True, although I don't recall marching.

That's because Federalists are much less provoking. Hey, I would be the 1st one to march against separation. It shows that Federalists have a much more civilized way than separatists to express themselves :canada:

come on, you do remember that cheap strategy they use in 1995 ? air canada was selling tickets plane to montreal at a fraction of the price, to let like 2000 weirdo marching in the street of montreal, shouting : we love you quebec !

for me either side can be civilised, and sometime unpleasant too...