Bin Laden Admits to 9/11

Toro

Senate Member
As if we didn't know

Bin Laden: Moussaoui had no 9/11 role

Wednesday 24 May 2006, 3:22 Makka Time, 0:22 GMT

Osama bin Laden has said Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person convicted in a US court for the September 11 attacks, had nothing to do with the operations, according to a website audio recording.

The speaker on the tape, purported to be bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader, said he had personally assigned tasks to the 19 hijackers who staged the attacks on US cities which killed nearly 3,000 people.

"The truth is that he (Moussaoui) has no connection whatsoever with the events of September 11. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers ... with the raids," said the voice on the tape.

He said out of hundreds of people held on suspicion of links to the attacks, only two captives were connected to the attacks, but he did not name them.

"I call to memory my brothers the prisoners in Guantanamo, may Allah free them all, and I state a fact, about which I am also certain: All the prisoners of Guantanamo, who were captured in 2001 and the first half of 2002 ... had no connection whatsoever to the events of September 11."

The US administration was holding the detainees to justify the hefty costs of its "war on terror", the tape said.

No al-Qaeda connection

Bin Laden cited two Aljazeera employees - Tayseer Aluni and Sami al-Hajj - as examples of the many who "have no connection with al-Qaeda".

Syrian-born correspondent Aluni was convicted by a Spanish court for conspiring with al-Qaeda and Sudanese cameraman al-Hajj is held in Guantanamo with no known charge.

The authenticity of the tape, which was posted on a website often used by al-Qaeda - could not be immediately verified.

Moussaoui was sentenced on May 4 to life in prison with no chance of release, ending four and a half years of legal wrangling over his fate.

The 37-year-old French citizen of Moroccan descent pleaded guilty to conspiracy in connection with the attacks, in which hijacked airliners were flown into buildings in New York City and Washington DC.

Al-Jazeera

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I like that al Jazeera.

I like saying it means THE ISLAND.

I like the fact that they piss off everybody from
Bush Amerika to the male dominated society of the
Islamic Middle East.

Hey?

You think al Jazeera made that up about bin Laden ?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I admit, that i 've killed O.J simpson wife.I have a video here, admitting it.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
We expect OBL to do it....but imagine our surprise when the Western Liberals started to do it, and American ones to boot!

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
Re: RE: Bin Laden Admits to 9/11

Jay said:
We expect OBL to do it....but imagine our surprise when the Western Liberals started to do it, and American ones to boot!

This is what Ann Coulter says but she has gotten rich saying totally outrageous things. There is a difference between questioning government in a democracy and trying to destroy it and Coulter is not intelligent enough to make that distinction.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Sure she is.

Ann knows a dark little secret about Liberals that doesn't seem to be widely known; but then again you have to spend an enormous amount of time reading and listening to understand it.....Liberals hate America.

Canadian Liberals; they really hate America....

People get pissed off when you point it out, but hey, we are at war here, so it needs to be said.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
Canadian conservatives have the same problem Canadian liberals have in that they buy into Coulter or Chomsky and think they have it all figured out. What you get is a caricature.

I live in a community full of liberals--in fact there are no conservatives I know--and no one hates America. There are Amercian flags flying on my street.

Canadian liberals do hate America it seems. But that is another issue.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'm sure there is an over exaggeration going on with Coulter, but she does have a way of hitting the nail on the head in a lot of circumstances...if she didn't I wouldn't like her so.

Canadian liberals do hate America it seems.

That is what I'm up against.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I love her sence of humour though...she always gets a few laughs out of me.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
If you want to read a good critique on Amercian hating on the part of the European left get Bruce Bawer's While Europe Slept. Bawer is a gay liberal from New York. His comments about the European left are equally applicable to many on the radical Canadian left.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005

Jay said:

You read that interview with her in the latest Vanity Fair I take it. A real leggy gal. Needs a bit more meat on them bones but that is a matter of taste.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

sanch said:
Jay said:

You read that interview with her in the latest Vanity Fair I take it. A real leggy gal. Needs a bit more meat on them bones but that is a matter of taste.

And if I wasn't married I would be chasing that bag of bones up and down the Eastern Seaboard!

Missed the interview, I will have to look it up. Thanks.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

sanch said:
Jay said:

This is what Ann Coulter says but she has gotten rich saying totally outrageous things. There is a difference between questioning government in a democracy and trying to destroy it and Coulter is not intelligent enough to make that distinction.

She is a total retard at his best, no wonder why she is really popular among right wing extremist.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

aeon said:
sanch said:
Jay said:

She is a total retard at his best, no wonder why she is really popular among right wing extremist.
Ann Coulter would Pwn you and you know it, it's typical Lefty tactics to attack her because you have nothing else to offer.. :roll:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have "racist," "fascist," "homophobe," "ugly," and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "dumb" would nearly cripple them."

Ann Coulter

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
"If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have "racist," "fascist," "homophobe," "ugly," and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "dumb" would nearly cripple them."

Ann Coulter

Lol, funny, at least she knows that she is racist, fascist, homophobe,ugly, but she still doesnt know she is a retard, and here are the proof.

Coulter has stated that women are "not as bright" as men,"have no capacity to understand how money is earned", Coulter has also remarked that women "shouldn't be in the military".]

She was talking about herself, not the rest.

Here is the proof why you guys like her

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 — except Goldwater in '64 — the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted".

"Perhaps we could put aside our national, ongoing, post-9/11 Muslim butt-kissing contest and get on with the business at hand: Bombing Syria back to the stone age and then permanently disarming Iran.

"You don't want the Republicans in power, does that mean you want a dictatorship, gay boy?" — February 24, 2006

She wrote in her column, in response to the Muslim Muhammed cartoon Riots: "The 'offense to Islam' ruse is merely an excuse for Muslims to revert to their default mode: rioting and setting things on fire."

According to a 2002 submission in the UCLA Daily Bruin, Coulter has suggested that she supported the apartheid in South Africa, calling the black people there "savages." The Bruin printed: "In response to a question on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Miss Coulter said she supported the government of Israel for the same reason she supported apartheid in South Africa, because they were surrounded by 'savages.'

Coulter describes people who practice the religion of Islam as "camel jockey", "jihad monkey" and "tent merchant"

According to a The New York Times book review published October 31, 2004, Liesl Schillinger wrote that Coulter's How To Talk To A Liberal "is soiled with a gratuitous smear of American blacks who, by wearing kinte cloth and choosing to call themselves African-Americans, Coulter says, express pride in their slave-trading ancestors back in Africa. Says Coulter:
"And why does native African kinte cloth get a free pass [from liberals]? It is a historical fact that American slaves were purchased from their slave masters in Africa, where slavery exists in some parts to this day. Indeed, slavery is the only African institution America has ever adopted. But while some Americans express pride in their slave-trading ancestors by calling themselves "African-Americans" and donning African garb, pride in Confederate ancestors is deemed a hate crime. Perhaps, in a bid for the Catholic vote..."

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
and she is considered as top 100 intellectual in united states ...

:headbang: