Bell cell phone service

Nontechguy

Aug 8, 2004
Toronto
Hi ... First off Andem great newgroup here , in time this should get larger , Any ways i am curious if everyone else thats using bell is having there cell bill behind ?? Did Bell happen to mention that they are making changes to there billing office and that they are going to be behind in the billing ??? Like right now my next bill will be for july and August and here we are at the end of Sept... Anyone else ???

exbellcustomer

Sep 25, 2004
Its a scam(in my opinion). Bell is purposely slow on billing because they have changed their whole long distance and locations setup. Calls that were previously free are now charged long distance in some cases. They have not advised anyone of these changes. I was able to get them to reduce one bill because of this but I'm still angry. This company sucks and see my other WARNING post.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
The bastards did the same thing to us .We have phoned them every month since aug. to have long distance charges reversed.Soon as are contract is done I will be dropping them like a bad habit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
The bastards did the same thing to us .We have phoned them every month since aug. to have long distance charges reversed.Soon as are contract is done I will be dropping them like a bad habit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
The bastards did the same thing to us .We have phoned them every month since aug. to have long distance charges reversed.Soon as are contract is done I will be dropping them like a bad habit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!