Back in Ottawa

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I made it. I left friday evening from Victoria and made it to Ottawa on thursday. I stayed a day in Winnipeg with my cousin to recharge my batteries. The longest part was Ontario. BC was beautiful. Now that I'm here in the cold I wonder why I left Victoria. Money talks I suppose.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Gonzo glad you made it back safe and sound, to bad you had to leave Victoria, but it is a tough place to find your niche. Hope we see you at the board again.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I made alot of stops along the way. I didn't see a big goose, but I did see a big moose in Moose Jaw, the worlds largest tee pee in Medicine Hat, and alot of other strange things on the side of the highway. I took tons of pictures too. It was all sun the whole way from Victoria to Ottawa so I was lucky. Lots of fun, but I dont want to do the drive again, especially with my cat as a passanger! 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I've been on trips with cats. "Meow, Meow, meow, meow..." It just goes on forever. I drove to Dauphin with a huge german shepherd that used to bite at oncoming traffic and an orange cat that screamed bloody murder for 4 straight hours once. I drank a lot of beer at the end of that little adventure, I'll tell you.

The goose can't be gone from Wawa, can it? It's been there since I was a little kid. I know a guy who went to school at Ryerson and used to ride the bus from Winnipeg to Toronto all the time. He took a picture of that goose every time he went by it.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I Can't say that I ever did. I remember printing some, but I really can't remember which company I was working for.I remember, oh say, maybe a zillion pics of Edmonton's mall.