Anti-Castro Cubans

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Does anyone have any information on Anti-Castro Cuban movement that attacked Canada several times. I want to put to rest if it was funded by the CIA or not.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Jersay said:
Does anyone have any information on Anti-Castro Cuban movement that attacked Canada several times. I want to put to rest if it was funded by the CIA or not.

I might be able to get some info, PM me, svp.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Was talking to my friend at work about them. They bombed a place while I was in Cuba during the 90's/ However I believe the Americans have either stopped funding them or have moved it so far underground there hasn't been much word on them

They were something like.. something or other Marti (spelling)

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Re: RE: Anti-Castro Cubans

Toro said:
Of course the anti-Castro groups have received funding from the US government.

So does that mean the U.S government at least the CIA supported the attacks, at least four on Canadian soil of Cuban targetsthat could have killed an untold number of Canadian citizens.

Thanks Said1.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Nothing yet from you know what, but i have been doing more research on the Anti-Castro Cubans and am finding some information by who they were funded by.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Jersay said:
Nothing yet from you know what, but i have been doing more research on the Anti-Castro Cubans and am finding some information by who they were funded by.

:laughing3: That was funny.