Alex Jones predicted 9-11 on july 2001

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
This guy must be out of his mind, otherwise, how can he know in advance such an event of that scale? He must one of those crazy CT's there is around, i guess.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
http://perrylogan.org/Bogus Predictions.html

Here whats in the link if you prefer not to click it...

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

They're going to blow more stuff up.
(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

I guess if you pedict enough bad stuff, eventually you'll come close to getting one right. I predict Logic will answer this with something like:

"This prove nothing, you American are to simple-mind to agree to the truth of September 11ths.

I could be wrong though...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well I predict more suicide bombers in Afghanistan, more violence in the ME and it's going to rain for 60 days in BC starting next month.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
http://perrylogan.org/Bogus Predictions.html

Here whats in the link if you prefer not to click it...

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

You know , i am not really a fan of alex jones, but i click on your link, and nothing is being sourced, nothing at all.

However i can tell you for sure, alex never said they were going to roll out oussama on ice before 2004 election, same for blowing up washington dc before election, and same for the ridicoulus claim that saddam hussein had been taken to cuba.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I thought Robert Scheer of the LA Times was the guy who came closest to predicting the 9/11 attack. He remained critical of the Bush regime for its lies and duplicity thereafter and that's why he was ultimately fired from that newspaper. Proof that the media are right wingers who support Bush's treasonous war.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I predicted last week that I'd be sick this week, Jesus I'm brilliant I'm sick where is the damn Buckleys. Mothership, where's my meds, I'm near death and need some meds-NOW! Okay no meds but I'd look smashing in Tin Foil, really I would. I think I"ve had enough meds if I'm talking to Aliens? Alf is that you? Sassy sees furry aliens in her office, or is that furry??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Well I predict more suicide bombers in Afghanistan, more violence in the ME and it's going to rain for 60 days in BC starting next month.

That is about the prediction of everyone who has decent brain,probably most of the planet predicted this one, too easy.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Logic I never no what to say to you, you leave me speechless. How's your tin foil stash?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Sassy running toward Durkadurka screaming no as he gets ready to post the above pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no don't feed the? To late he's posted his post, shiver.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic I never no what to say to you, you leave me speechless. How's your tin foil stash?

My predictions are:

Hot winter, cold summer, great fall.

More terrorist attacks will happen if the peoples doesnt follow their leader's will.

USA and Israel will desperatly attack iran, before end of 2008 since the US economy willl still go down and down.

.... and Zedane will make a come back. probably not.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
My predictions are:

Hot winter, cold summer, great fall.

More terrorist attacks will happen if the peoples doesnt follow their leader's will.

USA and Israel will desperatly attack iran, before end of 2008 since the US economy willl still go down and down.

.... and Zedane will make a come back. probably not.

Yep economy is going straight down the toilet...

That silly Dow Jones ( 11866.69 at close today)index means nothing..its all capitalist propoganda and lies..:rolleyes:

Which peoples and leaders are you talking about?

Your predictions sound more like wishful thinking based on the stuff you usually post.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yep economy is going straight down the toilet...

That silly Dow Jones ( 11866.69 at close today)index means nothing..its all capitalist propoganda and lies..:rolleyes:

Which peoples and leaders are you talking about?

Your predictions sound more like wishful thinking based on the stuff you usually post.

Well, there is no doubt that the economy is slowing down, but it is sure as hell not going down the toilet. I'm no expert but I'm sure that when oil falls towards the low $50 range and the interest rate cuts begin, the economy will start speeding along again.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Because Logic7 hates America?
:rolleyes:

I love enormously america, from argentina to mexico, is completly amazing and i love canada too, but i admit i don't really like the United states, i have a problem with dark age peoples, but i am working on it.