Albertans..need your help...

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
My friends and I have a girls night once a month where we plan something and just hang out (so silly things like getting pedicures or going to plays or restaurants or what have you). And we alternate between months...

Well anyhoo, my month comes up in June..and I would like to consider spending a weekend at a bed and breakfast place that is in rural alberta where we could maybe experience a bit of ranch life. Not like a full dude ranch, cuz im sure those are expensive. But more along the lines of horseback riding etc.

Does anyone know of any good places for that? Maybe the bed and breakfast thing does not need to be attached to the activity, so we can do the horse back/rodeo/whatever seperate from the b&b. The only thing is that i don't want to go to the mountains (ie Jasper or Banff). So rural Alberta but no mountain parks.

Thanks in advance.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: Albertans..need your

Well, if you don't want to go to the mountain parks, there's nowhere else to go in Alberta.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Re: RE: Albertans..need your

JonB2004 said:
Well, if you don't want to go to the mountain parks, there's nowhere else to go in Alberta.

LOL JhonB ... How rude :bom:

Hey Symperfi-dani try this linkhttp://raysweb.net/specialplaces/pages/places.html
hope u have fun on ur getaway. If u do; tell JhonB about it everyday until he says " I will never say anything bad about Alberta ever again". If you don't ; keep it hush hush and next time ur in Calgary i will make it for you ;)

Rachelle-

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

Alberta has got to be one of the ugliest provinces in Canada.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Re: RE: Albertans..need your

JonB2004 said:
Alberta has got to be one of the ugliest provinces in Canada.

Rachelle: "..but u apologized the other day"
JhonB : "I was drunk... I take that back"

Rachelle: "JhonB... why do u hate Alberta?"
JhonB : "I just hate it , :argue: It is ugly and... Rachelle interrupts:"ur grounded .. go to ur room"

Rachelle is pulling her beautiful hair :queen:

Rache-

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
The other Thread is driving u crazy Jhon..
It is not worth it , don't get angry ... everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. I respect urs and expect u to respect my views.
Sorry i will stop pushing ur buttons , can i try some other time though?

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

Don't worry, I can respect your opinion. And yes, you can push my buttons some other time.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Albertans..need your help...

Canadian with a hyphen said:
Sorry i will stop pushing ur buttons , can i try some other time though?

You can push my buttons! :)