A Laugh With My Daughter

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
So my 20 year old daughter asked me, "Do you know a man named Wayne Gretzky?" I asked why and she said she kissed a boy at a Club downtown last year and then they shared Instagram accounts.

His last name was Gretzky and Wayne follows him!

I was floored and said, "Wayne is arguably one of the greatest athletes of all time!" I also got a hoot out of my Millennial daughter not knowing who WG was. I introduced my daughters to sports at a young age, but they never latched on...they were more the artsy types.

Anyhoo...they still follow and like each other's posts to this day. I think he's the son of one of Wayne's brothers.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
So my 20 year old daughter asked me, "Do you know a man named Wayne Gretzky?" I asked why and she said she kissed a boy at a Club downtown last year and then they shared Instagram accounts.

His last name was Gretzky and Wayne follows him!

I was floored and said, "Wayne is arguably one of the greatest athletes of all time!" I also got a hoot out of my Millennial daughter not knowing who WG was. I introduced my daughters to sports at a young age, but they never latched on...they were more the artsy types.

Anyhoo...they still follow and like each other's posts to this day. I think he's the son of one of Wayne's brothers.
everything should be fine as long as she keeps her net empty. ;)

Reactions: Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
My buddy used to always say that 'Pulling the Goalie' was a euphemism for masturbation. lol!