SwitSof
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're back![IMG][IMG]

It's really great to see you here, Sofia! It has been a looooong time since I've seen you here last. What's new with you?:) What do you think of the new format of the site?
    I have not seen you around in quite a long while, SwitSof. I hope everything is okay with you.:(
    Hi Switsof!

Sorry to hear your trip was postponed. That's terrible! :-(

I think things here are doing okay. I wouldn't really know thought, I don't go on here as much as I used to.

Things are fine with me. My holidays are almost up. :-(

Oh well, sometimes time has to fly while you're having fun.

Great to see you again my friend. :smile:
    Hello Switsof.:smile:

I am sorry to hear that you had to postpone your trip. Hopefully you will be able to take it soon.:-(

I hope that you have a great New Year's Eve tonight!:smile:

TOM
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all too!
    I had to postpone my trip to Italy unfortunately :(
    But actually am quite enjoying the solitude holiday in the suburb of Lyon after a very tough period of exams.
    How are things here?
    Hello Switsof.:smile:

I was wondering if you would like to be my friend?:lol: Your Avatar is looking quite forlorn in the "waiting for response" list.:p

I hope you have a good trip to Italy.

TOM
    That's okay. Busy plans happen, especially at this time of the year.

I'm getting better now. I still have this annoying cough that makes my throat tickle. (Hot lemon tea, you disgrace me! :lol:)

A holiday in Italy, you say? Nice. I wish I could afford to go there. Oh well, I haven't even seen the rest of my "old backyard" so, I better start with that anyway.

Glad to see you're doing okay. :smile:
    Yeah sorry about that. I've been so busy with school, it's just very hectic.
    Hope you're ok now.
    Am looking forward for my holiday in Italy now because I think after I graduate it'll be a while till I can be in Europe again.
    I added you. I thought if I approved a buddy request from someone, automatically that person is added to my list.
    I'm doing great. I've been sick for the past week, but I'm better now. Other than that, I'm just getting ready for the Christmas holidays...

The board's doing okay now. There's been some problems here and there, but it's been getting better.

Thanks for asking! BTW, how are you? I haven't seen you in such a while here...:smile:

(BTW, you forgot to add me to your list...just so you know. :smile:)
    Ah cheers!
    Thanks for putting me in your buddy list too!
    It's been a while ay? And the forum is new!
    How are things here recently?
    Hey Switsof!

Yes, that's me at Coliseum, actually standing inside of it. Lots of cool places to see in Rome, the history is amazing. A word of advice: stay safe on Italian roads.. the driving there is nuts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…