"We are the Christian Taliban."

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I hadn't heard of any of that, but I will look into it now, thanks.

And if it's as you say, then I'd question why. If the housing is just offered, or was requested by students of different race/color, and that students can share dorms OR go to these 'segregated' dorms, then... well honestly it's not my business if students want to isolate themselves by 'race' or not, that's on them. Uni's will do what students want to make them 'happy' and more productive even if it seems dumbass and counter productive. I wouldn't be good with it, but I don't go to those schools and I'm not black and have the problems black students would have, so...

If they're being FORCED, that's a whole other issue and outright wrong and you would have a point.

Nice broadbrush of you and no, that's not the "leftist motto", that's a motto people like to claim is left just to make themselves feel "not left".
No, it's becoming more and more the leftist motto. I have ALWAYS separated actual, real Liberals from ALT-left scum.
Irony is, some of those same people would be okay with that situation, or none of those 'non white' students going to Uni at all. The big deal they make over the issue is only because, IMO, they don't get to do it themselves.

No, I don't.

Are you talking CRT which is a university class? If so, that's one thing and an actual justified class taught to cross-discipline students, usually law and social/civic students. Wouldn't have been my thing in Uni, but that's only because I wanted a completely different study. For students into societal issues, CRT matters.

And since it's a theory, instead of bitching about it, I'd like to see more people try to disprove it if they want to get rid of it so bad.

If you mean the supposed CRT being taught in lower grade schools, that's a non-existent thing that some people whine, bitch, freak out about because what they're really against is ACTUAL history being taught, and only label it CRT because they're fucking ignorant.
Now that's some funny shit. You wanna whine about actual history not being taught? Funny how NO schools today mention sweet fuck all about White slavery to Colonial America. Could it be because it would take away from all the whining about Black slavery to the US? Nah, they just want you to believe that almost half a million White people were merely "indentured servants", although there's no question at least some of them were. You see, I got to attend school before they became shit holes of leftist indoctrination and ideological history revisionism. Not only that but there's a Museum of [American] Slavery on IIRC Tobago which shows the history of slavery to the Americas, including WHITE slaves.
So which is it?
Which is what? Do you want ALL relevant history taught in schools or just the parts that only make non-White people the victims?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, it's becoming more and more the leftist motto. I have ALWAYS separated actual, real Liberals from ALT-left scum.

Just like fascism, totalitarianism and Christians only theocracy has become the right wing motto?
Now that's some funny shit. You wanna whine about actual history not being taught?

Not whine, but be concerned, yes.

Funny how NO schools today mention sweet fuck all about White slavery to Colonial America. Could it be because it would take away from all the whining about Black slavery to the US? Nah, they just want you to believe that almost half a million White people were merely "indentured servants", although there's no question at least some of them were. You see, I got to attend school before they became shit holes of leftist indoctrination and ideological history revisionism. Not only that but there's a Museum of [American] Slavery on IIRC Tobago which shows the history of slavery to the Americas, including WHITE slaves.

Okay.

Which is what? Do you want ALL relevant history taught in schools or just the parts that only make non-White people the victims?

ALL relevant history. Good, bad, ugly. That INCLUDES all forms of slavery - white, black, Asian, Native - and anything else in between.

Even the 'indentured servants'.

But your point about no one in schools today mentioning white slavery, blame the right wing. In fact, if there's a lack of ANYTHING taught in schools now, blame the right wing, or Christian wackadoo's. Because it's on THEM for pushing school boards not to teach any of it. JFC they even have issues with MATH.

Your blame on the "left" is valid because there are parts of the left who seem to focus only on the suffering of black, latino, asian and that's all, and that SHOULDN'T be all, especially when it comes to history. But in turn, blame the "right" because THEY keep pushing for some twisted sense of "purity" teaching in schools now.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Just like fascism, totalitarianism and Christians only theocracy has become the right wing motto?

Not whine, but be concerned, yes.

Okay.

ALL relevant history. Good, bad, ugly. That INCLUDES all forms of slavery - white, black, Asian, Native - and anything else in between.

Even the 'indentured servants'.

But your point about no one in schools today mentioning white slavery, blame the right wing. In fact, if there's a lack of ANYTHING taught in schools now, blame the right wing, or Christian wackadoo's. Because it's on THEM for pushing school boards not to teach any of it. JFC they even have issues with MATH.
Uh, that would be the left who keep calling math "racist". Don't think you're gonna hear right-wingers or Christians state that math is racist. The majority of school boards in the US (and Canada for that matter) are decidedly left-wing. THEY set the curriculum. The only issues I saw with the "right-wing and math" was that fucking stupid common core bullshit.
Your blame on the "left" is valid because there are parts of the left who seem to focus only on the suffering of black, latino, asian and that's all, and that SHOULDN'T be all, especially when it comes to history. But in turn, blame the "right" because THEY keep pushing for some twisted sense of "purity" teaching in schools now.
You mean they're working to counter the fundamental falsehoods being taught in schools like women can have dicks or men can have periods and get pregnant. Not to mention that idiotic 23 genders fantasy. That's not purity, that's called common fucking sense

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Uh, that would be the left who keep calling math "racist". Don't think you're gonna hear right-wingers or Christians state that math is racist.

Sure, if you see it only as a left thing. I've heard it come from the right wing looney tunes types but okay.

The majority of school boards in the US (and Canada for that matter) are decidedly left-wing.

Actually no, especially after this past election where the right put a full on push to put MORE right wackadoo's on the boards.

THEY set the curriculum. The only issues I saw with the "right-wing and math" was that fucking stupid common core bullshit.

I'll agree, common core was and is absolute bullshit. And it's not the boards alone, but a good majority of books approved for use and coming out of Texas that sets cirruculum. That's why there've been educators up in arms over what Texas has been putting out for books.

You mean they're working to counter the fundamental falsehoods being taught in schools like women can have dicks or men can have periods and get pregnant.

To you falsehoods. To the men who have periods and women who have dicks, it's a fundamental truth. Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it 'false'.

Not to mention that idiotic 23 genders fantasy. That's not purity, that's called common fucking sense

Nah, it's called "getting with reality". Realizing that gender is not the parts your born with, and gender means a lot more than just male/female.

Just because you refuse to accept and get educated, doesn't mean kids should be as ignorant. World's changing, Jin, as it always does, and you're on the typical old person "Well it wasn't like that in my day so it's wrong!" side of things.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nah, it's called "getting with reality". Realizing that gender is not the parts your born with, and gender means a lot more than just male/female.
that's not "reality", that's revisionism. Once you decide that you can change the definition of a word to mean anything you want, then it's easy to make it mean anything you want :) Reality has nothing to do with the current 'gender' notion.

The left frequently conflates gender with sex, except when it's convenient. They talk about the sex assigned at birth' till it was pointed out that sex is a biologically confirmable state, then they pretend that it's 'gender assigned at birth' when in reality it's sex. Boys and girls are the same thing - right up until we talk about gender equality programs and then they're totally different. Gender and sex are completely a social construct - right up until we talk about gay rights and then it's 'gays are born that way, it's biological'.

Reality? Please - denial of reality is the lefts' bread and butter on this issue.