The Mandates Are Coming Back

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Grab yer pitchforks

Canada resuming mandatory random COVID-19 testing for air travellers

OTTAWA -
The federal government is bringing back mandatory random COVID-19 testing for air travellers coming into Canada, starting July 19.

A little more than a month after pausing the measure, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) announced Thursday it will be re-implementing random testing for fully vaccinated air travellers arriving into the country at four major Canadian airports: Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Toronto.

• Angry
Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Grab yer pitchforks

Canada resuming mandatory random COVID-19 testing for air travellers

OTTAWA -
The federal government is bringing back mandatory random COVID-19 testing for air travellers coming into Canada, starting July 19.

A little more than a month after pausing the measure, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) announced Thursday it will be re-implementing random testing for fully vaccinated air travellers arriving into the country at four major Canadian airports: Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Toronto.

Seventy per cent of Canadians agree the widespread delays at airports across the country are a “national embarrassment,” a new poll suggests, with nearly 60 per cent of people saying they are avoiding travel until the situation improves. Woke goal achieved.
Airlines and the federal government have been scrambling to respond to scenes of endless lines, flight disruptions, lost luggage and daily turmoil at airports _ particularly at Pearson _ a problem the aviation industry has blamed on a shortage of federal security and customs officers at the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
1657890094439.jpeg
1657890436395.jpeg

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Getting the booster for my 8 and 10 year olds. 😻

Health Canada approves first COVID-19 vaccine for kids under 5

Sabina Vohra-Miller says she feels this day has been a “long time coming.”

As a mother of a young child, Vohra-Miller was breathing a sigh of relief for all parents in Canada at the news that children under five can soon be vaccinated against COVID-19, thanks to Health Canada’s approval Thursday of Moderna’s pediatric vaccine for infants and preschoolers.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

As a mother of a young child, Vohra-Miller was breathing a sigh of relief for all parents in Canada at the news that children under five can soon be vaccinated against COVID-19, thanks to Health Canada’s approval Thursday of Moderna’s pediatric vaccine for infants and preschoolers.

I got the shot and two boosters, and I STILL don't get 5G!

What's the deal?

• Haha
Reactions: mentalfloss

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

YOU HAVE KIDS!!!

Shit I thought you were a pimply faced 18 year old swooning over Trudeau.

Now I know Canada is screwed, with the likes of you brainwashing kids.. 😢

Canada is doomed.

979DE5F6-F307-4D8F-884D-8F1B67BB4641.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: mentalfloss

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
How the tighty have fallen

Anti-Vaxxers Pivot to ‘Treating’ Long COVID

From the start, HFS’ founders and speakers have sought to cast doubt on the realities of the pandemic, and the conference bills itself as “the first event to offer a ‘second opinion’ on the COVID narrative.” The 2022 event will, the organizers promise, feature “whistleblowers on mandated vaccines, masks, and lockdowns exposing medical fraud, government overstep, and disinformation.”

In other words, COVID as a disease isn’t depicted as fake, exactly, but certainly overblown, a threat distorted into monstrous proportions to justify what HFS persistently calls “medical tyranny.”