Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sorry, we have to agree to disagree on that one! For starters Trudeau hasn't caused an insurrection on Parliament Hill
No he has just increased your grandchildren’s tax burden astronomically. He wants us to cut emissions to 1990 levels while adding 400,000 refugees yearly . Good luck with that one . And from the media reports coming out lately it is starting to look like the FBI was the cause of said protest .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Neither has Trump. Although after the last election turdOWE may very well be responsible for an insurrection.

An insurrection in Canada, you say? Pity, and also impossible to ever happen in Canada. Canadians have become oh so way too docile, pathetic, naive, obedient, helpless and a bunch of government dependent gullible buffoons to dare to even try and have an insurrection in Canada. It's just not the Canadian way, don't you know?

It's for sure that we will always get more erections from Canadians rather than seeing an insurrection from lazy ass Canadians. The majority of Canadians have become nothing more than a bunch of brain dead retards. Just my opinion, and I love my opinions. (y):ROFLMAO:

I should have voted for Castro Trudeau. Then my vote would have counted. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
If enough thought that way, he would have got the majority he craved.

I have XM satellite radio in my vehicle. I enjoy and play it a lot. I can have access to as many different music radio channels that I want to listen too. I like and enjoy listening to techno and smooth jazz. These are channels that we cannot get on any Canadian radio channels anywhere. All we get here in Canada is this constant same old, same old 80s and 90s music played over and over again every day. Canada has become such a boring non entertaining music country in the world. We are probably next to being close to North Korea and their limits on what music can be played in that communist gulag country. (n)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Sorry, we have to agree to disagree on that one! For starters Trudeau hasn't caused an insurrection on Parliament Hill
Trump didn't cause one on Capitol Hill, but whatever. The FBI cleared him of ANY involvement in what happened on Jan 6th. However the Democrats encouraged the insurrections in Seattle and Portland. Funny how you don't whine about those insurrections though.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I have XM satellite radio in my vehicle. I enjoy and play it a lot. I can have access to as many different music radio channels that I want to listen too. I like and enjoy listening to techno and smooth jazz. These are channels that we cannot get on any Canadian radio channels anywhere. All we get here in Canada is this constant same old, same old 80s and 90s music played over and over again every day. Canada has become such a boring non entertaining music country in the world. We are probably next to being close to North Korea and their limits on what music can be played in that communist gulag country. (n)
It doesn't have to be good music.just have the appropriate amount of Canadian content.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump didn't cause one on Capitol Hill, but whatever. The FBI cleared him of ANY involvement in what happened on Jan 6th. However the Democrats encouraged the insurrections in Seattle and Portland. Funny how you don't whine about those insurrections though.
The FBI cleared him not the Dems. their committee is trying to lay blame on him for the 3rd impeachment if Pelosi gets her bill passed to hold POTUS to account after he is out of office

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When you are the man in charge you get to take credit for the good and you have to be prepared to take responsibility for the bad. That's the way it's been with any organization I've been familiar with. He's an asshole anyway! :)