Authoritarianism Requires Recruitment of its Citizens by Government

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
It has been interesting observing various municipal, provincial, and federal governments doing everything in their power to coerce and force people to “do their part” and get the shot. They are pulling out all the stops, coming up with creative new ways to pressure people by whatever means is within their control. Yet most will not just get it over with and force the vax on people.

The latest insanity coming out of Manitoba is the new Gov’t imposed mandate that anyone attending a licensed wedding event must be vaccinated. Anyone planning a wedding in a licensed venue now has a choice to make, ensure all your guests are vaccinated or hold the event without alcohol. It is certainly a new low for Government, no doubt. Of course covid is not any more dangerous for someone having a beer than someone having a coke. It is obvious what this is, a government strategy to recruit wedding planners, participants, and family members to pressure fellow family members and friends to get the vax for threat of not being invited to one of the most important and cherished family events in many peoples life.

It’s bad enough that Government has been loudly encouraging and coercing private businesses to destroy the free will and choice of people. But invoking animosity and hate within and among fellow family members, friends and relatives to push a government agenda of any kind is just plain insidious and evil. It’s hard to believe we live in a country that is engaging in such disgusting authoritarian practice…but here we are. It’s even harder to believe that people have so easily fallen for this devious garbage and actually convinced themselves to go along with this Machiavellian agenda under the contradictory and obviously flawed premise of “getting back to normal." It amazes me that many people have actually been convinced that assisting the government in taking away peoples freedom of choice by shunning and demonizing their own family and loved ones will give them more freedom.

Last edited:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Wow, so much for 'informed consent'. And with all the hugely great concern over global warming, you'd think govts wouldn't have a problem with a few hundred million deaths.
Government is held to respecting informed consent. Private citizens and family members are limited by no such impediment.

And regarding "culling the herd" in the name of global warming...David Suzuki emphatically agrees.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Government is held to respecting informed consent. Private citizens and family members are limited by no such impediment.

And regarding "culling the herd" in the name of global warming...David Suzuki emphatically agrees.
David Attenborough turned me onto that idea when he said that nature is out of balance. He was wrong. Humanity is out of balance with nature. The advent of modern medicine allowed us to create our own artificial life spans outside of the bounds of nature. On average we now live twice as long, which means we are consuming twice as many resources as we used to. Infant mortality rates have plummeted and more people are surviving childhood thus artificially increasing the amount of resources we need at any given time.

We have in fact, become a virus ourselves. We've "infected" the planet and are slowly killing it. Meanwhile, I'm supposed to believe that govts that have been profiting from tobacco sales for a century or more are actually concerned with the health of their citizens.

I'll take 'Things that are complete bullshit' for $500, Alex.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It has been interesting observing various municipal, provincial, and federal governments doing everything in their power to coerce and force people to “do their part” and get the shot. They are pulling out all the stops, coming up with creative new ways to pressure people by whatever means is within their control. Yet most will not just get it over with and force the vax on people.

The latest insanity coming out of Manitoba is the new Gov’t imposed mandate that anyone attending a licensed wedding event must be vaccinated. Anyone planning a wedding in a licensed venue now has a choice to make, ensure all your guests are vaccinated or hold the event without alcohol. It is certainly a new low for Government, no doubt. Of course covid is not any more dangerous for someone having a beer than someone having a coke. It is obvious what this is, a government strategy to recruit wedding planners, participants, and family members to pressure fellow family members and friends to get the vax for threat of not being invited to one of the most important and cherished family events in many peoples life.

It’s bad enough that Government has been loudly encouraging and coercing private businesses to destroy the free will and choice of people. But invoking animosity and hate within and among fellow family members, friends and relatives to push a government agenda of any kind is just plain insidious and evil. It’s hard to believe we live in a country that is engaging in such disgusting authoritarian practice…but here we are. It’s even harder to believe that people have so easily fallen for this devious garbage and actually convinced themselves to go along with this Machiavellian agenda under the contradictory and obviously flawed premise of “getting back to normal." It amazes me that many people have actually been convinced that assisting the government in taking away peoples freedom of choice by shunning and demonizing their own family and loved ones will give them more freedom.
And all the people pushing this crap need to look in the mirror to understand how the holocaust happened .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And all the people pushing this crap need to look in the mirror to understand how the holocaust happened .
20210901_142125.jpg

Was at Van City Hall today with 2000 others who won't let another holocaust happen.

If you hear a cowbell on the news it was us.

The Nazi cocksuckers ran an empty meatwagon through the crowd for TV then claimed it was being blocked.

20210901_151657.jpg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Far right wing lunatics is how the spin will call it . Of course we all know Hitler was a right wing lunatic . Yikes .
Our PM will “Stand Up” to this somehow & blame Stephen Harper ‘cuz ‘Stephen Harper’!?!
20210901_133711.jpg

The empty meatwagon going down Cambie for media visuals was a disgusting maneuver by Horgan or Stewart or both.

Dispatch would never send a real occupied ambulance into the fray 1/2 way through the protest. It's ludicrous to believe it was a real wagon ride.

Free choice and will is eroding rapidly. I'm not antivax but I'm against the mandate of jab or job.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
View attachment 9864

The empty meatwagon going down Cambie for media visuals was a disgusting maneuver by Horgan or Stewart or both.

Dispatch would never send a real occupied ambulance into the fray 1/2 way through the protest. It's ludicrous to believe it was a real wagon ride.

Free choice and will is eroding rapidly. I'm not antivax but I'm against the mandate of jab or job.
For the left anymore it's all about political theatre. That's the point when you know the govt is completely broken.

I think I'm gonna start sporting a yellow star just to make a point. I'm not anti-vax either but I believe in informed consent and with the contradictory information coming from the sources I'm supposed to trust, I'm not feeling particularly well informed if ya know what I'm saying.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder if these restaurants that I am required to show my vax status to will also be showing us the staus of all their wait staff, cooks etc?......Can't be too careful ya know
Good point you show me yours and I’ll show you mine . Vaccinated people should all demand this . I may just get vaccinated just to make a nuisance out of myself .

Reactions: Twin_Moose