Thousands gather in Montreal to voice displeasure at Quebec's proposed COVID-19 vaccine passport

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Things are looking up. It appears that the anti-vaccine, anti-passport movement is getting stronger each day. There are only so many rights one is willing to give up before they head out onto the streets to demonstrate.

Segregating the population into two categories based on vaccination status goes against every right contained within our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

if those proposing this type of segregation don’t believe in our Charter, then they should move someplace where they’d feel more at home like North Korea where big brother tells them what to do. Let the rest of us enjoy our freedom as is specified in our Charter.

MONTREAL -- Thousands of citizens gathered in Montreal Saturday to voice their displeasure at the Quebec government's plans to implement a COVID-19 vaccine passport to enter restaurants, bars, gyms and certain non-essential venues.

Thousands in Montreal demonstrate against vaccine passport

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
With so many mule headed anti vaccers around, we'll never see the end of this epidemic.
Pending the issuing of vaccination cards by the province of Ontario, I carry a photograph of both "certificates" I received at the time of vaccination on my phone!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
With so many mule headed anti vaccers around, we'll never see the end of this epidemic.
Pending the issuing of vaccination cards by the province of Ontario, I carry a photograph of both "certificates" I received at the time of vaccination on my phone!
Which vaccine are you speaking of ? The one that isn’t a vaccine but an rna blocker ? Where is the fda approval of this not vaccine ?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Do you actually believe that the virus would "go away" if everyone was vaccinated? Seriously? The so-called "experts" have already stated that it's here to stay. Besides, if you're vaccinated, why worry about those who are not? Perhaps there's a medical reason they're not getting it. One person I know is on medication that does not work well with this particular vaccine so she can't take it. Has she had other vaccines? Yes! It's just that she cannot take this one. So she should be condemned as an "anti-vaxxer"? We don't have the medical charts of people who refuse to take the vaccine so how can we be sure there aren't reasons for not taking it?

Yes, there are those who refuse on the grounds that they don't believe in vaccines but hey also haven't been vaccinated for any other disease either. So those ones you won't convince no matter what you say or what the "experts" say. Generalizations aren't actually "proof" of anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs as it's still a free country. Forcing people to do something they don't want just makes them angry and yes, go to the streets to protest. That's what happens in a democratic country like ours (or at least for now). Otherwise, it simply means that we live in a tyrannical state whereby everyone must adhere to the government dictates and I don't want to live in that country!

No vaccine - then they are the ones to pay the price if they get sick if they don't have the anti-bodies to fight it. C'est la vie!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The epidemic will end as soon as the politicians decide it is time to end it. Passports and vaccinations are irrelevant.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"The epidemic will end as soon as the politicians decide it is time to end it. Passports and vaccinations are irrelevant."

Of course...the epidemic will balance itself.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"The epidemic will end as soon as the politicians decide it is time to end it. Passports and vaccinations are irrelevant."

Of course...the epidemic will balance itself.
As will budgets , let’s vote for the status quo .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The U S election, and the virus will go down in history as the biggest conspiracies of this century......

People forget that like Sigmund Freud said: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!