Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't care what one does with their own body

And yet... you do.

don't use taxpayer money to change your gender

You can't dictate what taxes go to, but in this case, as far as I know tax money does NOT go to people to change genders. In order to get GRS, you pay out of pocket because it's considered cosmetic.

and no blockers or cosmetic surgery until they are over 18 when it is truly their own decision.

Blockers at 18 defeats the purpose of blockers. The reason they're ON blockers is to stop the process normally gone through at puberty so they can make an informed decision and then at 18 (or sooner if the patient decides they don't need blockers) get GRS. That's been brought up repeatedly but the same lie keeps getting spread around.

But you should agree that there is only 2 biological genders

No I shouldn't agree because no there isn't. Science just isn't proving that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, down hereabouts another good, clean-livin', Christian, they-ain't-but-two-genders boy done killed eight people fer Jesus.

Course, being sinful harlots, they deserved it!

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And yet... you do.

You can't dictate what taxes go to, but in this case, as far as I know tax money does NOT go to people to change genders. In order to get GRS, you pay out of pocket because it's considered cosmetic.

Blockers at 18 defeats the purpose of blockers. The reason they're ON blockers is to stop the process normally gone through at puberty so they can make an informed decision and then at 18 (or sooner if the patient decides they don't need blockers) get GRS. That's been brought up repeatedly but the same lie keeps getting spread around.

No I shouldn't agree because no there isn't. Science just isn't proving that.
So you are now just arguing with me for argument's sake? We essentially agree right down to 2 biological genders

I don't care what an adult does with their bodies

We absolutely have a right to tax dollar allocation it is generally allocated by rights, contracts and majority voting.

No tax dollars to change biology of a body

No blockers until one reaches the age of consent (only * difference in opinion on the subject)

You admitted to genderism is a state of mind no matter biological gender born

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So you are now just arguing with me for argument's sake? We essentially agree right down to 2 biological genders

We absolutely have a right to tax dollar allocation it is generally allocated by rights, contracts and majority voting.

No blockers until one reaches the age of consent (only * difference in opinion on the subject)

Ditto! Gender reconstruction is elective surgery and as such should be paid by the patient and not my tax dollars!
And in that instance I don't give a damn what they do!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ditto! Gender reconstruction is elective surgery and as such should be paid by the patient and not my tax dollars!
And in that instance I don't give a damn what they do!
I recall at least one case where the armed farces paid I think $ 70 000 for a transformation. Seems like everyone except taxpayers has rights.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So you are now just arguing with me for argument's sake?

And your continued perpetuation that there are only two genders.
We essentially agree right down to 2 biological genders

Sometimes we agree, then it deviates.

And yet it is an issue you still feel you need to comment on?

Fine, I don't want my tax dollars to go to people who have kids or to heterosexual people whether single or married.

Um... that's not happening?

And what if a parent gives consent for their child to be on blockers?

Gender is mental so yes, I guess it is a 'state of mind'. So if a Trans woman is born with a penis, they are still women. A Trans man is still a man even if they have a vagina. Their 'biological gender' is the gender. Their sexual organs doesn't designate a gender what so ever.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And around and around they go . Up is down right is wrong and man is woman . Yikes , talk about Nero .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Survey says? BZZZZZ Wrong! OHIP covers gender reassignment surgery. Quebec covers it as well. In fact ALL Canadian provinces fund at least some sex-reassignment surgeries.
Same with abortion on demand. That is elective and yet it's covered all across Canada. And yet my step-son has a cyst growing right under his right eye, and despite the fact it WILL affect his sight at some point in the near future, OHIP won't remove it because it's "cosmetic". This country is totally f*cked. If someone wants to repurpose their dick to become a woman, hey no problem, the taxpayer will fund that for ya. Got preggers because you were being an irresponsible moron? Np probs, the taxpayer will pony up for an abortion. Got a cyst that's threatening your vision? Tough shit, that stuff is cosmetic and losing sight isn't a medical issue apparently.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm not going to pussyfoot my way through this shit. Why?

Because you think you get it, but you don't.

Because you think you can tell me how I am/what I feel, etc.

Again, I know from personal experience you CAN miss something, even if you never had it before.

I remember the exact day and time, too, when the first instance of that hit me.

So no, you're absolutely, totally wrong.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Survey says? BZZZZZ Wrong! OHIP covers gender reassignment surgery. Quebec covers it as well. In fact ALL Canadian provinces fund at least some sex-reassignment surgeries.

You're right, I was mistaken, they do pay for it. I apologize for being wrong. Until recently it was a cosmetic, not covered by health care thing.

Same with abortion on demand. That is elective and yet it's covered all across Canada. And yet my step-son has a cyst growing right under his right eye, and despite the fact it WILL affect his sight at some point in the near future, OHIP won't remove it because it's "cosmetic".

In that case that is fucking wrong and I'm sorry for your step son. Is there any way to challenge it or can the doc somehow re-diagnose so it is covered?

This country is totally f*cked. If someone wants to repurpose their dick to become a woman, hey no problem, the taxpayer will fund that for ya. Got preggers because you were being an irresponsible moron? Np probs, the taxpayer will pony up for an abortion. Got a cyst that's threatening your vision? Tough shit, that stuff is cosmetic and losing sight isn't a medical issue apparently.

Again, I'm sorry and you're rightfully angry about the unfairness of it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Because you think you get it, but you don't.

Because you think you can tell me how I am/what I feel, etc.

Again, I know from personal experience you CAN miss something, even if you never had it before.

I remember the exact day and time, too, when the first instance of that hit me.

So no, you're absolutely, totally wrong.
FEELINGS Nothing more than feelings .

• Haha

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Same with abortion on demand. That is elective and yet it's covered all across Canada. And yet my step-son has a cyst growing right under his right eye, and despite the fact it WILL affect his sight at some point in the near future, OHIP won't remove it because it's "cosmetic". This country is totally f*cked. If someone wants to repurpose their dick to become a woman, hey no problem, the taxpayer will fund that for ya. Got preggers because you were being an irresponsible moron? Np probs, the taxpayer will pony up for an abortion. Got a cyst that's threatening your vision? Tough shit, that stuff is cosmetic and losing sight isn't a medical issue apparently.
There is lots of necessary surgery and procedures that OHIP 'delists'. Its a cheap way for governments (a lot under previous Liberal regime) to cut back and save money without saying they are gutting medicare. Do you have private insurance? I am not sure what I would do without mine.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There is lots of necessary surgery and procedures that OHIP 'delists'. Its a cheap way for governments (a lot under previous Liberal regime) to cut back and save money without saying they are gutting medicare. Do you have private insurance? I am not sure what I would do without mine.

I have Medicare through NB, and then Blue Cross through work - though the BX coverage isn't exactly great compared to what's out there and what other companies cover. Unfortunately all provinces are 'gutting' medicare, because the provinces keep ignoring the realities of the costs and won't adapt to change in times, and they cut in the wrong areas.