The Worst PM Ever. Period!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No problem...it will be a covid death. WE get paid more to mark it that way.
:)
It's a cinch to get coke to show a positive test result.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nobody in Canada dies from malnutrition.
"Nobody" is a pretty strong word. Have you considered rickets, berry berry or scurvy, even if not directly can put you in a weakened condition. Too much cholesterol is a form of malnutrition = bad nutrition! :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Nobody" is a pretty strong word. Have you considered rickets, berry berry or scurvy, even if not directly can put you in a weakened condition. Too much cholesterol is a form of malnutrition = bad nutrition! :)
Nobody is dieing from starvation or malnutrition in Canada.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Justin Trudeau was more committed to borrowing his way out of the COVID-19 crisis last year than almost any other leader in the developed world. That cushioned the blow of the pandemic, but raises some hard questions about what Canada got for all that spending.
Canada and Canadians got sweet F all from that buffoon. Comrade Turdeau and his old comrade man have been two of the most dangerous and destructive PM's Canada has ever had. Thanks to those two buffoons we now find ourselves in one hell of a mess and way way deep in billions of debt. What i fear most come the next election is that the other buffoons out there who still love their idol Turdeau will vote for this fool again and he may possibly win the next election. Maybe he will be using those Dominion voting machines to win the next election. Hey, we never know, eh?

Teflon Don Turdeau appears to be able to do whatever he so pleases without him worrying about any consequences for his sick deeds. And yet after all that this fool has done he is still the dictator of Canada. Maybe Turdeau is trying to bankrupt Canada and preparing Canadians for the globalist great reset agenda day where owning cash dollars one day come to an end as we know it and cash money will disappear and we will only be allowed to deal in digital dollars. If that happens there goes your privacy because the government will know as to where all your digital money transactions and spending are going.

Today, I can go to the bank and borrow cash and no one will know what I am going to do with those borrowed dollars. But once the world goes all digital and cash money is gone the government will know and have a record of everyone's transactions. Not good. I pity the poor bastard that has had sex with his favorite mistress for who knows how long and always paid cash for her sexual services. He will not be able to pay cash for her services anymore. And I don't think that bartering is going to work in this case. Aw well, as they say, shit happens. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Nobody is dieing from starvation or malnutrition in Canada.

And just how the hell would you know that? Are you keeping tabs on everybody in Canada? In Vancouver there is a poor and slum area known as Main and Hastings where one can see hundreds of people suffering from starvation and malnutrition and many are dying in back lanes from overdosing on drugs. Where do you live? Are you living in one of those closed gated communities where what goes on outside your gates is of no concern to you? All is well where you live? Try taking a walk down Main and Hastings and see what really is going on out there. You will find plenty of misery and suffering of humanity in that part of town.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And just how the hell would you know that? Are you keeping tabs on everybody in Canada? In Vancouver there is a poor and slum area known as Main and Hastings where one can see hundreds of people suffering from starvation and malnutrition and many are dying in back lanes from overdosing on drugs. Where do you live? Are you living in one of those closed gated communities where what goes on outside your gates is of no concern to you? All is well where you live? Try taking a walk down Main and Hastings and see what really is going on out there. You will find plenty of misery and suffering of humanity in that part of town.
And every day they get all the soup and sammiches they can stuff into their junkie cracked out toothless faces.

They aren't dying from malnutrition.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A little harsh of a response, don't you think?
And every day they get all the soup and sammiches they can stuff into their junkie cracked out toothless faces.

They are dying, how is rather irrelevant. One way is as deadly as the next. :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

And how would you know that they are ALL getting soup and sammiches every day? Are you out there on the front lines handing out those food items yourself to know this? Just asking.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A little harsh of a response, don't you think?

They are dying, how is rather irrelevant. One way is as deadly as the next. :)
Nope. I have no problem being harsh if something needs to be said. There will be no sugar coating nonsense coming from me on certain issues. Live with it. I do. Lol.