Well that was entertaining!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah why not if they broke the law arrest them for being stupid, but fair justice means both sides of the coin get the same justice

I absolutely agree. You seemed focused only on one side however...

Why would I stop they were there too as well as CNN as shown in my posts no?

If there were ANTIFA/BLM idiots there and involved in the sedition/insurrection then they deserve everything they get, just like the Trumpers.

From all I've read/watched, the number of right vs. left that day is overwhelmingly leaning right. Yet all I've seen is continual lies, conspiracy and BS that "it was left" coming from you and others.

Reactions: Cliffy

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

If there were ANTIFA/BLM idiots there and involved in the sedition/insurrection then they deserve everything they get, just like the Trumpers.

From all I've read/watched, the number of right vs. left that day is overwhelmingly leaning right. Yet all I've seen is continual lies, conspiracy and BS that "it was left" coming from you and others.
No Citations...?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Nope just pointing it out to open your eyes

I see your perspective changed a little bit by kinda admitting Antifa was there too

And again to clarify there were patriot idiots storming the castle along with Antifa/ BLM thugs

Who did most of the damage? Why did Pelosi and Mitch decline Trump's offer of the national guard to help with security?
Why did security open the doors to Congress to let them in?

Open your eyes Serryah

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's because no BLM/antifa rioters were arrested.
MOB AGITATOR?

BLM activist John Sullivan at Capitol riot ARRESTED after shouting ‘it’s our house’ and ‘we got to BURN this s***’​

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
These aren't Republicans. Real Republicans urged people to vote for Biden. This is the Trump Cult.
Bull, you have lie barrel TDS dood
;)
You are supporting TERRORISTS.

MOB AGITATOR?

BLM activist John Sullivan at Capitol riot ARRESTED after shouting ‘it’s our house’ and ‘we got to BURN this s***’​

A BLACK Lives Matter activist has been arrested after a video revealed he shouted "it's our house" and "we got to get this s**t burned."

John Sullivan, who was charged by the FBI, can allegedly be heard egging the pro-Donald Trump rioters on in footage he filmed of the attack.

John Sullivan has been arrested for his involvement in the Capitol riots
John Sullivan has been arrested for his involvement in the Capitol riots
Sullivan said that he was only in the Capitol building to 'document' Trump supporters
Sullivan said that he was only in the Capitol building to 'document' Trump supporters

He claimed to only be inside the Capitol on January 6, when Trump supporters stormed the building, to document the riots, and posted videos to his YouTube and Twitter accounts.

Sullivan also said the same to CNN, according to the Daily Mail.

He has previously been recorded speaking at Black Lives Matter rallies over the summer.

Sullivan claimed to be a video journalist, but after his arrest, he apparently admitted to the FBI that he does not have press credentials, according to an arrest affidavit.

He's now facing federal charges of civil disorder, entering a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

He allegedly told rioters, "We gotta get this s**t burned," and "it's our house motherf***er."

Sullivan can reportedly be heard egging the Trump supporters on during the riot
Sullivan can reportedly be heard egging the Trump supporters on during the riot
Johnson, who goes by Jayden X online, said he was a video journalist documenting the riots
Johnson, who goes by Jayden X online, said he was a video journalist documenting the riotsCredit: Twitter
He later tells rioters: "You guys are f**king savage. Let's go!" before dubbing, "This s**t is ours! F**k yeah. I can't believe this is reality."

Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
  • Wow
Reactions: Danbones