COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's funny how our government likes to blame the public for the outbreak not abaiting. Johnson, Hancock, Whitty and Vallance do like to tell us that it's all our fault. I mean, it can't be due to any of their own mistakes, like sending elderly covid patients from hospitals back to care homes and not closing our borders, can it?
Good thing it's just a cold. Y'all'd be in real trouble if it was a serious epidemic disease.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So, all the stuff about the Brit and EU response sucking is just you being a whingy little bitch?

OK, thanks for confirming.
I like how Brexit means the UK has vaccinated more people than the entire EU with its 447 million people, don't you?

Whatever one thinks about the "epidemic" it's still something to be proud of. It proves that Brexit was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Danbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like how Brexit means the UK has vaccinated more people than the entire EU with its 447 million people, don't you?

Whatever one thinks about the "epidemic" it's still something to be proud of. It proves that Brexit was the right thing to do.
What kind of a pussy, old-woman country vaccinates for the common cold?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My son and I are positive. I am getting over what I thought was bad cold / pnemonia. He has same cold. I decided to get tested so I could get anti-biotic for what I thought was pnemonia. Turns out it was covid. Feeling better now ironically. Just waiting for my fever to go away then I can be done with quarantine, My wife who is in remission from brain cancer last year is negative (not sure how as her immune system is compromised). No idea how I got it. I was careful and followed all protocols and didn't go out more than I needed. But people in my apartment building are not big mask wearers.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
My son and I are positive. I am getting over what I thought was bad cold / pnemonia. He has same cold. I decided to get tested so I could get anti-biotic for what I thought was pnemonia. Turns out it was covid. Feeling better now ironically. Just waiting for my fever to go away then I can be done with quarantine, My wife who is in remission from brain cancer last year is negative (not sure how as her immune system is compromised). No idea how I got it. I was careful and followed all protocols and didn't go out more than I needed. But people in my apartment building are not big mask wearers.
Masks DO NOT stop viruses.
Having said that, Get well soon!

Top Doctors Initially Acknowledged Masks Don’t Work​

In the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak, Dr. Anthony Fauci told us masks probably weren’t going to help protect us from the Wuhan virus. Joe Biden’s COVID-19 adviser Dr. Michael Osterholm similarly agreed that wearing masks is “largely” nonsense and that “trying to stop the flu [another respiratory virus] is like trying to stop the wind.”

These expert opinions were based on a meta-analysis of multiple studies about masks on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) website. It concluded, “We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility.”

From the CDC website.​

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Physicians: ‘Masks don’t control viruses, they control you,’ ‘pandemic is over’​

‘The big deal is, they may be soft, and they may look okay, but this is George Orwell’s boot on a human face forever if we don’t get this off,’ one doctor said about mask mandates.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

The Plan for a Global System of Slavery​

Analysis by Dr. Joseph MercolaFact Checked

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• A slavery system, steeped in the ideologies of transhumanism and technocracy, is being created right before our eyes — and the current lockdowns, closing of small businesses and the redefinition of “normal” are all part of a planned global governance system that will end sovereignty and individual rights
  • How do you implement a financial system that no one wants? You frighten people with an invisible enemy, such as a virus, and then capitalize on that fear, saying that this new system is necessary because the pandemic destroyed the old system
  • The pandemic also allows for the implementation of new, more invasive surveillance systems
  • The riots in the U.S. were not random. It appears more likely that they were part of a real estate acquisition plan
  • Pandemic measures have severely limited people’s ability to congregate and share information face-to-face. Internet censorship by Big Tech has decimated information sharing even further. Ultimately, they’re trying to get people to buy into a solution before they understand the full ramifications of doing so

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

All it takes is one person to pass Covid on. Even people who follow protocols can still get it despite doing all they can not to. All the precautions are for lessening the chance to get it, not to absolutely not get it.

Hopefully you and your son get better soon and don't have any lingering effects.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh so you are an expert are you?

Nope. You have ZERO clues dearie.

ZERO CLUES

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

The Smoking Gun: Where Is the Coronavirus? The CDC Says It Isn’t Available.

Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.

Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.

You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

Flu Deaths Plummet While COVID Cases Rise

In late summer 2020, warnings surfaced that there might soon be a “twin-demic” of flu and COVID-19 that would decimate the globe.4 So far, this hasn’t panned out. In the U.S., the CDC reported that the percentage of respiratory specimens submitted for influenza testing that test positive decreased from greater than 20% to 2.3% since the start of the pandemic.

As of September 18, 2020, they noted that positive influenza tests have “remained at historically low interseasonal levels (0.2% versus 1 to 2%).”5 Further, from September 29, 2019-February 29, 2020 to March 1-May 16, 2020, the CDC noted a 98% decrease in influenza activity.6

Similar drops have been observed worldwide, including in the Southern Hemisphere countries of Australia, Chile and Southern Africa, which often serve as sentinels for influenza activity in the U.S.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA​

This was important enough that I wanted to get it out immediately. My research into the NCBI database for nucleotide sequences has lead to a stunning discovery. One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA!

From a post made by Aetheric:​

Nominee Member​

Just to add more validity to this absolute fleecing of citizens (see Blackleaf's vid above from the English MP):
The British government's own MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) admits they have never isolated the virus and the genomic sequence is computer generated.
This is from the Dec. 21, 2020, so don't even try to pretend this is old and they have isolated it after the initial Feb. 2020 Wuhan 'isolation' used for the PCR testing.

All those who have always tried to get this information out there have been vindicated,
no more can anyone say they have isolated the virus (an isolate from a symptomatic person not mixed with human or animal carriers).

BOOM!

1-computer isolate.png

Serryah

laughs insanely as facts seem to make her do...

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Commies are all epstiens dearie.
;)
but every one here pretty much sees right through you.