Make Speech Free Again

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
lol

"Conservatives" want to use government force on private companies.

We used to call those people "Communists." Now we call them "Trumptards"

If there is a truly open playing field then they should not have removed Parler or Gab from Google or Apple stores..

As far as Twitter banning Trump.. did I mention Twitter lost $5 billion in value and Facebook lost $60 billion, Big Tech is losing Big Companies ad dollars.

There will be competition soon.. just like MeWe, Tik Tok, Telegram and others..

Reactions: taxslave

Toro

Senate Member
If there is a truly open playing field then they should not have removed Parler or Gab from Google or Apple stores..

As far as Twitter banning Trump.. did I mention Twitter lost $5 billion in value and Facebook lost $60 billion, Big Tech is losing Big Companies ad dollars.

Your first sentence is logically retarded.

Your second sentence is factually true.

I have no idea about your third sentence.

Reactions: mentalfloss

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I hate it when people say they are private companies so they can do whatever they like.

The likes of Facebook and Twitter should be bastions of free speech. It should be their very nature as forums for discussion for them to be so.

All universities in the UK, unlike many of those elsewhere in Europe and the USA, are independent bodies free from government control, like Twitter and Facebook, but it doesn't mean speech and opinions should be regulated in them. By their nature, they should be bastions of free speech and opposing views.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's a bit ironic, too, when discussion forum users who like to think they can say what they like freely object to free speech.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Your first sentence is logically retarded.

Well sorry you're too stupid to understand English.

If there is a truly open playing field then they should not have removed Parler or Gab from Google or Apple stores.

Google and Apple removed Parler and Gab from their app stores.. cutting off revenue. however they allow other objectionable content to thrive on their networks.. these two companies have a monopoly to access app stores.. which they shouldn't

We agree, great

Currently new apps, and new portals are springing up all over the place.. such as

Soon Twitter and Facebook won't be as relevant as they are now.. particularly after the mass exodus of huge advertising companies..