US 2020 Election Prediction

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

The dynamics change considerably when people instead of counties are considered. This represents population density.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

The dynamics change considerably when people instead of counties are considered. This represents population density.

That's right.

Also, when you remove the electoral college, more people will actually vote their conscience and you won't have the suburb/city divide.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like it is Obama pulling the strings. Choosing Joe with the rope a dope strategy of a stay home campaign to encourage mail in votes opens the window for chaos and the key to success for the Dems. Seems like one giant step backward for mankind.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What was suppose to be a joke, turned out to be fact Walter..
https://fb.watch/1A_hInK78G/
They have on video now hundreds of pollster filling in ballots in PA.
T'wern't no joke. It's happened too many times before, ask Al Franken, Lyndon Johnson and JFK. Can anyone find an example of a Republican who overcame a vote deficit in a recount, or a Republican who overcame a 700,000 vote deficit in one state once polls closed on election night.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
T'wern't no joke. It's happened too many times before, ask Al Franken, Lyndon Johnson and JFK. Can anyone find an example of a Republican who overcame a vote deficit in a recount, or a Republican who overcame a 700,000 vote deficit in one state once polls closed on election night.
You and BOOMer have been subscribing to Q-anon, haven't you? There is no way you could ever admit that Trump lost because he royally fukked up, lied too much, made up too many stupid conspiracy theories or screwed up over Covid. No, you could never see what a screwup he was cuz you drank the Trumpkin Kool-Aid. Sad watching your hero take a nose dive, eh!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You and BOOMer have been subscribing to Q-anon, haven't you? There is no way you could ever admit that Trump lost because he royally fukked up, lied too much, made up too many stupid conspiracy theories or screwed up over Covid. No, you could never see what a screwup he was cuz you drank the Trumpkin Kool-Aid. Sad watching your hero take a nose dive, eh!

Half of the popular vote is far from a nose dive idiot..

Why don't you grow up is stead of being an idiot partisan Bitch, and look at the country..

The United States is very divided and is hurting..

Rather than poking at people, why don't you offer suggestions as to how everyone can work together.. because if Biden does become President, he is a lame duck without the Republicans working with him.

Democrats lost seats in the House, and the Senate is still Republican.

Now piss off, I'm crossing into México for a beer and a poke ;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Half of the popular vote is far from a nose dive idiot..

Why don't you grow up is stead of being an idiot partisan Bitch, and look at the country..

The United States is very divided and is hurting..

Rather than poking at people, why don't you offer suggestions as to how everyone can work together.. because if Biden does become President, he is a lame duck without the Republicans working with him
You expect people you call idiot to work with you? You and Trump are the ones who has been dividing the country. I'm just mocking assholes like you and Wally. I have no stake in the US. You do.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You spent 4 years thinking Hillary won.

Ha-ha!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You spent 4 years thinking Hillary won.

Ha-ha!
You really don't know shit, do you? I never supported Hillary. I thought she got what she deserved and so did the DNC. You just keep on with your hating. It is all you know. I would advise a good shrink, but you would probably beat the shit out of him/her, ye psychopath.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did you buy the in wash scent boosters advertised?

Would you have kept the TV lit if they went by tradition and declared States where Trump was leading by 5%+ on Tuesday?

Think aboot it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I am checking the results, and Trump is on pace to squeeze out a victory in Arizona by a couple of thousand votes . Not that it matter much at this point. Just strange that FOX News called it for Biden.

AP called it for Biden on Tuesday night. CNN hasn't.

I am unclear why they haven't called Alaska. Trump has 2 votes for every 1 Biden has so far.

justfred99

Nominee Member
Aug 2, 2015
North America
One of the things that I noticed about the USA election is that I think that the President shot himself in the foot, many times. One of the things he told his followers to do was, vote on November 3rd. OK, what would a person with half a brain do if the polls were full of Republicans that day? If there is no room in the polls, vote early? Somebody may have told them about 6 months before that they could vote early, by mail, by requesting a ballot, (and other means) drop off at ballot boxes. Is what happened on election day, what can be considered to be SMART DEMOCRATS, DUMB REPUBLICANS? If the Democrats got their voters out during the election process, and we hear SEVEN MILLION more than for Trump, came out, how can that be considered fraud? Did the numbers increase for the Republicans go to Donald’s head, forgetting that the Democrats increased their numbers more?

Given the authority to change the voting system is made by the state(s), not the president, the states seeing that they could not have all come at once, made a decision. Somebody forgets to tell the President, Donald Trump that they have this authority, and he and his Lawyers sue. Of the 50-60 suits filed have 1 or 2 even been considered?

I do not think that Trump gets the good mileage that he thinks he get from using Twitter. Does Donald ask for any advice from any of the seasoned politicians in Washington, D.C.? If any advice is given, he either needs to fire them or start listening to them.