Why the Palestinians have not received immediate God's help

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
1- Because they have not called for God's help, and they are satisfied by saying: We are oppressed, the Zionists have transgressed on us.

I heard much of the words and saying of the Palestinians and the Arab and Muslims, and I rarely heard them say: God help us against the wrongdoers!
Once, I heard an imam of a masjid, and he prayed: God help the Muslims against the transgressors.
I told him: You should say: God help us against the Zionists: the transgressors.

2- It is God's plan that the turn is for the Zionists against the Muslims in this while, as in His saying - be glorified - in the Quran 17: 6 when He addressed Jews and said to them:
(Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims], and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous [may be in soldiers].)

https://quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_6

This has been fulfilled: the aid of money: trillions of American dollars for the Zionists, and fatal and destructive American weapons have been given to the Zionists of Tel Aviv.

3- The present situation has exposed the friend and the enemy, and it exposed the hypocrites among the Arab rulers.

4- Because most Muslims at present have fallen in the idolatry of sanctifying the tombs of the imams and sheikhs.

A Warning to Jews of Perishing, If they do not believe in the Quran
The saying of Imam Ali
The saying of Jesus Christ

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This has been fulfilled: the aid of money: trillions of American dollars for the Zionists,
…& billions of American dollars, and dollars from other western nations for the Palestinians also (much of it through UNRWA & other entities like it)…
and fatal and destructive American weapons have been given to the Zionists of Tel Aviv.
And Iran… Funnelling weapons using UNRWA funding for the smuggling tunnels into Gaza? No mention of that? That’s all money that didn’t go to the Palestinians.
3- The present situation has exposed the friend and the enemy, and it exposed the hypocrites among the Arab rulers.
I concur with your assessment of the situation. How many Arab rulers are opening their doors to Palestinian refugees? Look at that in comparison to Western nations regarding Palestinian refugees? Weird, eh?
4- Because most Muslims at present have fallen in the idolatry of sanctifying the tombs of the imams and sheikhs.
Whatever….