It's Kamala

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What does this have to do with any of the conversation?
And again you would have to ask Kamala and Brown
By introducing her to the right people does not give him any credit to where she is now?

Y'know, Hillary only got to be a Senator, Secretary of State, and Presidential candidate because of her tawdry, disgusting affair with Bill Clinton.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Classic, sexist TDS.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

By introducing her to the right people does not give him any credit to where she is now?
What is this obsession with politicians (democrats) personal lives?? Again.......Trumps screwing (hoering) around is not a problem for the Trumpians..........but gee , do they dig up irrelevant dirt on anyone democratic. Time to get real.

If Trump was a decent , capable , competent , articulate and knowledgeable POTUS........who cares about his personal life?? Technically it is non of anyone's business. What is everyone's business is his ability (non ability) as POTUS.

Trumpians are the last folks that Shula be judging anyone else. By supporting Donald.......they have adopted his "standards"........ er non standards. and support his incompetence. And if character matters so much.......why would any one consider supporting Trump?? He is no role model for anyone.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

By introducing her to the right people? You are portraying her political career in such a way that it was nonexistent before she met Brown, which we both know is not true. She was already well educated and on her way up when her relationship with Brown began. What you're suggesting is that without Brown and his connections she would have no political career at all, I just don't buy that, and I don't think you do either. Did she meet people that she otherwise might not have met as a result of their relationship that may have had some influence, sure. But that is all a part of the networking that takes place all over the political spectrum. But to suggest that had she not met certain people that Brown knew would mean she would have not succeeded in her career is flawed.

Now if you're looking for someone to fit your narrative of "it's not what you know, it's who you know" you might want to take a peek over to the right and have a look-see at Jared Kushner. Would Jared Kushner be a current senior advisor to the President of the United States of America had he never met and married Ivanka? Did she not introduce him to the right people that got him where he is today? What do you think of him in that position? Are you supportive of it? Do you believe he's doing a good job? Do you believe he earned it? Do you believe he's deserving of it? Does Ivanka get all the credit? See how that works?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
By introducing her to the right people? You are portraying her political career in such a way that it was nonexistent before she met Brown, which we both know is not true. She was already well educated and on her way up when her relationship with Brown began. What you're suggesting is that without Brown and his connections she would have no political career at all, I just don't buy that, and I don't think you do either. Did she meet people that she otherwise might not have met as a result of their relationship that may have had some influence, sure. But that is all a part of the networking that takes place all over the political spectrum. But to suggest that had she not met certain people that Brown knew would mean she would have not succeeded in her career is flawed.

Now if you're looking for someone to fit your narrative of "it's not what you know, it's who you know" you might want to take a peek over to the right and have a look-see at Jared Kushner. Would Jared Kushner be a current senior advisor to the President of the United States of America had he never met and married Ivanka? Did she not introduce him to the right people that got him where he is today? What do you think of him in that position? Are you supportive of it? Do you believe he's doing a good job? Do you believe he earned it? Do you believe he's deserving of it? Does Ivanka get all the credit? See how that works?
Hmm. So Jared slept his way to the top ..;-)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
What is this obsession with politicians (democrats) personal lives?? Again.......Trumps screwing (hoering) around is not a problem for the Trumpians..........but gee , do they dig up irrelevant dirt on anyone democratic. Time to get real.
If Trump was a decent , capable , competent , articulate and knowledgeable POTUS........who cares about his personal life?? Technically it is non of anyone's business. What is everyone's business is his ability (non ability) as POTUS.
Trumpians are the last folks that Shula be judging anyone else. By supporting Donald.......they have adopted his "standards"........ er non standards. and support his incompetence. And if character matters so much.......why would any one consider supporting Trump?? He is no role model for anyone.

Because OB, Harris is a woman. Some "Trumpians" as you call them are just as threatened as Trump is with women in power. They don't have the maturity or confidence to cope with the notion that a woman can be a success.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Because OB, Harris is a woman. Some "Trumpians" as you call them are just as threatened as Trump is with women in power. They don't have the maturity or confidence to cope with the notion that a woman can be a success.
and a pigmented lady as well. Yes......it is that old threat of the male ego again story. Men don't adapt to change as easily as women .

Yes... I use Trumpians.........because any other adjective I might use would be forbidden on this forum;-)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
and a pigmented lady as well. Yes......it is that old threat of the male ego again story. Men don't adapt to change as easily as women .
Yes... I use Trumpians.........because any other adjective I might use would be forbidden on this forum;-)

Oh yes, that added whammy of the pigmentation of her skin, I overlooked that one, well played.

Trumpians sounds like a wise choice then, I'm sure you would be missed here if you were forbidden from posting.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

You mean like... ball licking, ass kissing Trump tards?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I don't understand why everyone is so gaga about Harris & Biden. I really don't. Do you not hear what their policies are? Me either. They haven't provided a concise plan at all. All they've done is slam Trump and even some of the stuff that Biden has said that Trump "should do" Trump already has done. It's incredible that people are actually supporting this idiot. Unbelievable. Guess CNN and others propaganda is working which isn't good news for the American public at large. If people think electing a Biden will stop the rioting (that according to the Dems aren't happening) not going to happen. They are the reason why there are riots because BLM & Antifa have been given a free rein so this is just the beginning no matter who wins the election. The only difference is that Trump won't put up with the B.S.