Who is more racist?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Who is more racist or to be correct who is racist and who is not: the Tea Party or the NAACP? Or should it be called the the NAAAAP, since the term "coloured" is condemned as RACIST.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Come on, gerryh, show your convictions, take a side, stop being politically correct, get off the fence, show a spine - that is, if you dare!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Come on, gerryh, show your convictions, take a side, stop being politically correct, get off the fence, show a spine - that is, if you dare!

Jack, the politically correct thing would have been to support the NAACP without question because of who they are.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Jack, the politically correct thing would have been to support the NAACP without question because of who they are."

gerryh, would you, or anyone in their right mind support poverty pimps, racist 'reverends' like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Where is your common sense and decency?

If by some magic black poverty were eliminated these two free-loders would finally be put on the ash-heap of history and out of business and broke where they belonged 40 years ago.
They are actively supported by Ben Jealous, the head of the NAAAACP (you know, we can't say 'coloured' any more, use, instead African American). Jealous? I wonder Why? Not enough affirmative action?

Does the words "WORK" and "EARN" mean anything to these useless pieces of crap any more?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
"Jack, the politically correct thing would have been to support the NAACP without question because of who they are."

gerryh, would you, or anyone in their right mind support poverty pimps, racist 'reverends' like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Where is your common sense and decency?

If by some magic black poverty were eliminated these two free-loders would finally be put on the ash-heap of history and out of business and broke where they belonged 40 years ago.
They are actively supported by Ben Jealous, the head of the NAAAACP (you know, we can't say 'coloured' any more, use, instead African American). Jealous? I wonder Why? Not enough affirmative action?

Does the words "WORK" and "EARN" mean anything to these useless pieces of crap any more?

Jack, I said they were BOTH racist. I didn't say I supported the NAACP or Jackson. Is this just another troll thread?

more examples of Jack trolling and being his usual demeaning self when he can't get anyone to agree with his point of view. Give it a rest Jack, it's getting tiresome.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Somebody is feeling neglected, and is looking for some attention.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Somebody is feeling neglected, and is looking for some attention."

Would that be TenPenny, with the above gem of brilliance?

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Jeez, you're as bad as Jack.

You still having a problem with race relations, were not African Americans sure aren't and if they are, there are laws that will take care of it, we are a true multicultural society thanks to organizations like the NAACP. Again time to move on.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You still having a problem with race relations, were not African Americans sure aren't and if they are, there are laws that will take care of it, we are a true multicultural society thanks to organizations like the NAACP. Again time to move on.

So..... me thinking that the NAACP and the tea party are both racist is racist?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
gerryh, The NAAAAp Is racist, and we know that, without a doubt by their representatives, like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Ben Jelous.

Name (AND PROVE) just one Tea Party member who is racist. Perhaps you would like to get a reward of $100,000 offered - so far without legitimate claims - that the Tea Party is racist.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
gerryh, The NAAAAp Is racist, and we know that, without a doubt by their representatives, like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Ben Jelous.

Name (AND PROVE) just one Tea Party member who is racist. Perhaps you would like to get a reward of $100,000 offered - so far without legitimate claims - that the Tea Party is racist.

of course jacky.... this sign isn't racist at all...is it.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

This link might help. While not all of the visuals in the video are racist enough of them are to make the point that so far as some Tea Party members are concerned racism is well ingrained in the movement. I found the last visual particularly revealing. Sorry, I don't know the names of any of the Tea Party members shown or maybe I could claim the $10,000.

YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism