A March for Sanity

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
One show that should be something to watch is when Stewart meets O'Reilly on the Factor next wednesday the 22nd...
The last time was hillarious....the back and forth seemed almost scripted:lol:
I will be in North Bay next wednesday....I hope the Comfort Inn there has Fox on their channel selection;-)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Did you see Colbert on the OReily Factor? That was pretty good too.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Why can't Washington D.C be where I live..

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
People who got their "news" from these two clowns need their own heads examined.

mentalfloss, what's keeping you from going to Washington?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Did you see Colbert on the OReily Factor? That was pretty good too.
No, I didn't...I just watched a clip on Youtube just now and I found that they were way too friendly..:smile:
With Jon Stewart it will be much more antagonistic while still being funny...although they will probably have a beer together after the show:lol:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
No, I didn't...I just watched a clip on Youtube just now and I found that they were way too friendly..:smile:
With Jon Stewart it will be much more antagonistic while still being funny...although they will probably have a beer together after the show:lol:

I do like Stewart better, he's funnier. At the end of the day if you're too serious about this stuff...that takes years of your life. A beer or two I'd say!

Reactions: DaSleeper

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
People who got their "news" from these two clowns need their own heads examined.
They present more truth than Fox and considering that you think the National Enquirer is a legitimate source of news, your opinion of these "two clowns" is a quite ignorable.

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
A date of no significance whatsoever??? I see through those moderates!

Mischief night - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hooligans!
LOL I like "Mizzy Night" although "Goosey Night" has a certain charm. :duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie:

Thanks for the pic's, mentalfloss. I too would like to be Wash for this. Hopefully the idea will catch on and there'll be one coming to a city near me. :iconbiggrin:

YukonJack, you just keep on watching Keith Olbermann & Rachel Maddow & MSNBC faithfully, as you said, and eventually even you will 'get it'. :p