THE REAL REASON GLENN BECK SCREAMS NAZI EVERY NIGHT (At Everyone else)

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Nothing but boring and droning cacophony from the convicted phony felon, who is a faithful water carrier for the despicable hate-monger, Keith Olbermann, while declaring that he is conservative.

This pathetic has been is not worthy to kiss Glenn Beck's shoes.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Nothing but boring and droning cacophony from the convicted phony felon, who is a faithful water carrier for the despicable hate-monger, Keith Olbermann, while declaring that he is conservative.

Ad hominem.

....but, it's what I expect from you Jack.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Definition of "ad hominem": to the man; personal

It implies or means nothing offensive or pejorative.

John Dean is a regular on Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC. He was a has-been and a convicted felon in 1975. And certainly has not improved with time.

And just to set you straight: Glenn Beck never screams. He has not called anyone Nazi.

But then I can expect nothing else from you.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Definition of "ad hominem": to the man; personal

It implies or means nothing offensive or pejorative.

John Dean is a regular on Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC. He was a has-been and a convicted felon in 1975. And certainly has not improved with time.

And just to set you straight: Glenn Beck never screams. He has not called anyone Nazi.

But then I can expect nothing else from you.

Did you comment on what the man said or did you call him names and try to discredit him?

Don't answer, it's obvious.

Glenn Beck never screams.

YouTube - FOX: Glenn Beck Screams at Caller to Radio Show

He has not called anyone Nazi.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Has Nazi Tourettes!

Reactions: petros and Goober

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

YJ

I am sure you are more than qualified to kiss Glen Becks Shoes but parts of his body as well. One particular body part does come to mind. Sit down and you will know what I mean.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All Jack wants is a united North America with a fatherland for all of us and all foreigners out.

I don't think he wants a puppy or a pony.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I must say, Glen Beck is pretty funny. I wonder if there are any people who take him seriously? Can't imagine it.

YJ does.

All Jack wants is a united North America with a fatherland for all of us and all foreigners out.

Funny, thing is, the video displays the same mind set a AGW denier does.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Now I would not be to sure of that - Throw in a Goat and pretty soon he could have a kid on the way.

Beck is at the bottom of the gene pool - thrives on hate -

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Glenn Beck knows what shoes are for? Come on .... I doubt he can even spell "shoes".

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Re post #5.

Since I can't get any of Glenn Beck's RADIO broadcasts, I made the comment that he does not scream, pertaining to his Television show, which for some totally mysterious reason blows all hios competitors in the same time slot out of the water.

The idiot who screamed on the show of the other screaming, Jon Stewart, who could not say a single thing without hollering, was the only one who claimed that Beck called anyone a Nazi.

Re post #15.

The blank totally and fully represents the "mind" of petros. For good company he can get all his comrades, Avro, AnnaG and Goober.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Hey, petros, I see that you graduated to two words!

Congratulations!!

If you had had any brains, you could have edited your blank post and follow your usual path and calling me Nazi.

In your case brevity is NOT the soul of wit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So what do you want? A united North America with a fatherland for all of us and all foreigners out or do you want a puppy or a pony?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
petros, you really outdid yourself with this witty gem:

"So what do you want? A united North America with a fatherland for all of us and all foreigners out or do you want a puppy or a pony?"

The fact that I never expressed any desire for a united North America does not seem to be any kind of impediment to your sick allegation.

You also forget that I used to be a 'foreigner' before I became a Canadian Citizen.

It probably also does not bother you that I have been told by pseudo-patriots, like you, to move to America, just because I dared to oppose blind, uppity, condescending and unfounded perceived Canadian superiority, and pointed out that to be a good Canadian one does not need to be a Yankee basher.

I already have two puppies, although they are getting a bit grizzled around the nozzle. Pony? I look at your posts and a see the hind end of one.