What Liberals do not want us to see.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Wow! Hitler would have been proud of that master piece of propaganda. I wonder what advertising firm made a million or three on that psychological thriller and utter BS.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Wow, Didn't take long to flush one out, you guys don't really want the world to see it. What they said about it being shown was true,

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Frankly, it smacks of untruth. It says that they voted for Obama, but are mad that he was leftist. Sorry, but, people who voted for Obama knew he was going to be left, and aren't enmasse bailing on their political philosophy. I've watched American politics for a few years now, and it just sounds like a right wing pipe dream.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Frankly, it smacks of untruth. It says that they voted for Obama, but are mad that he was leftist. Sorry, but, people who voted for Obama knew he was going to be left, and aren't enmasse bailing on their political philosophy. I've watched American politics for a few years now, and it just sounds like a right wing pipe dream.

Most did know he was a leftist, just didn't realize how left he was. Quite a lot of democrats are sorry they voted for him. It was do anything to get rid of the Bush gang. They got their change, much to their disappointment.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
What they say about fascists is true too.
  1. often Fascism
  2. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
  3. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
  4. Oppressive, dictatorial control.
Yup that is true also, Obama is trying for a number #4 now.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Honestly, I think the right have lost their mind.

Tell me Ironsides, how much have taxes gone up under the Obama admin?

Where were all you nut bars when GWB was taking a giant crap all over the constitution and started illegal wars costing trillions in capital and thousands upon thousands of lives?

:roll:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Honestly, I think the right have lost their mind.

Tell me Ironsides, how much have taxes gone up under the Obama admin?

Where were all you nut bars when GWB was taking a giant crap all over the constitution and started illegal wars costing trillions in capital and thousands upon thousands of lives?

:roll:
Not to mention the Patriot act. Nice bit of fascist legislation, that, eh! Man, the right are a loony bunch. Bush made Obama look like a kindergarten cross-walk monitor and they are trying to say he is dictatorial! The mind boggles.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Not to mention the Patriot act. Nice bit of fascist legislation, that, eh! Man, the right are a loony bunch. Bush made Obama look like a kindergarten cross-walk monitor and they are trying to say he is dictatorial! The mind boggles.

Still trying to figure out what Obama has done that is so terrible....he hasn't done anything other than give those without health care some hope.

Still, with all this outrage over taxes I'd like someone to tell me how much taxes have increased because of Obama.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Still, with all this outrage over taxes I'd like someone to tell me how much taxes have increased because of Obama.

what? You want facts? No no no... there was a video presentation with a histogram you couldn't actually read... that ought to suffice.

lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Still trying to figure out what Obama has done that is so terrible....he hasn't done anything other than give those without health care some hope.
I don't really have a problem with Obama's Presidency, but I'm curious what is it about his health care reform that's so helpful?

From what I gather, it basically forces people to buy health coverage. The obvious poor will have it handed to them. The middle class likely won't qualify for subsidy, so they'll have to endure, and the upper class really isn't impacted.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I don't really have a problem with Obama's Presidency, but I'm curious what is it about his health care reform that's so helpful?

From what I gather, it basically forces people to buy health coverage. The obvious poor will have it handed to them. The middle class likely won't qualify for subsidy, so they'll have to endure, and the upper class really isn't impacted.

Does anyone know how much the premiums are?

Does anyone know how much a twelve pack of Bud costs?

Does anyone know if health care insurance premiums are deductable?

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
A link to that CC thread titled "Accomplishments of the 111th Congress" is enough to refute that entire video. So I'll post that now.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/u...0-accomplishments-current-111th-congress.html

Just off the top of my head: Democrats passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act; the Matthew Shepherd Act; the SCHIP expansion. Heck, 32 million uninsured poor people will get insurance.

I'm pleased with this hope and change. It's not perfect, but still pretty good.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Ah yes the evil poor....the ones who wait on our tables, cut our grass, clean up after us and a whole bunch of other crap jobs no one else wants to do for minimum wage....how dare they get health care for themselves and their loved ones.

Obama didn't go far enough if you ask me but every system has a starting point and this is theirs.

Still, taxes have not gone up, if they cut defense spending they could go down more than they already have unless of course Americans wanted to actually pay off their debts.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Does anyone know how much the premiums are?
I know you can get a comparable package in Canada for $478.00/month, for a family of 4, in conjunction with OHIP.

Does anyone know how much a twelve pack of Bud costs?
$8.99 in Tampa.

Does anyone know if health care insurance premiums are deductable?
I imagine they are. But when the money runs out before the end of the month, next April is far off.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ah yes the evil poor....the ones who wait on our tables, cut our grass, clean up after us and a whole bunch of other crap jobs no one else wants to do for minimum wage....how dare they get health care for themselves and their loved ones.
:roll: I'd love for you to show me where I even remotely alluded to that?

Obama didn't go far enough if you ask me but every system has a starting point and this is theirs.
I agree, somewhat. I was hoping for something akin to what we have here in Canada.

Still, taxes have not gone up, if they cut defense spending they could go down more than they already have unless of course Americans wanted to actually pay off their debts.
Fair enough.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I wish our American friends would learn the difference between a Liberal in the American sense and and that in Canada there is a Liberal party who's policies are center to left depending who is elected.