Ariz. law 'an insult to American justice'

sombraa110

Electoral Member
Feb 1, 2010
What (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiot, can someone please tell me how enforcing our nations laws on illegal immigration entails bigotry and hatred? What is bigoted about making sure our nations borders are safe?

Like I said earlier, if Obama makes the blanketed amnesty that I think he will, this nation will be adding 20+million new welfare and health care recipients to it's dole.

Is Mexico going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
What (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiot, can someone please tell me how enforcing our nations laws on illegal immigration entails bigotry and hatred? What is bigoted about making sure our nations borders are safe?

Like I said earlier, if Obama makes the blanketed amnesty that I think he will, this nation will be adding 20+million new welfare and health care recipients to it's dole.

Is Mexico going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

The U.S. dosen't need Mexico to implode, it's doing a good job of that all on it's own.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
20+million new welfare and health care recipients to it's dole.

You assume that all 20+ million is not working but most of the are, making them legal will get them better working conditions.

If the government selectively gave amnesty to illegals that has skills that America needs it would be more productive if they decide to give another amnesty to all 20+ million they might as well throw their immigration policy in the garbage because more illegals would come