Is Obama the best President ever?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I haven’t seen enough to judge (at least from a Canadian perspective) whether or not His Excellency the Honorable Barack Obama, President of the United States of America has been the best head of State that our southern neighbour has ever had, but I can say with conviction that he has certainly been the most inspirational. Has the president lived up to the inspirational nature of his inauguration? Perhaps not yet, but the awe-inspiring rush of excitement that the world felt at His Excellency’s election has not yet, I feel, worn off.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
He is the second most smoking hot President ever.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
dont gay up the thread, were talking about him doing his job well

So was I. :lol:

I already offered a contribution to the discussion above, but let me elaborate a bit further.

Though I have only been alive for a few presidencies, I can very sincerely say that no president has seemed to make as many waves as His Excellency through the most basic act of public office: being elected at all. The awe that struck our southern neighbour has only now started to wear off and, with this in mind, it’s going to be very difficult (even if His Excellency does turn out to be one of the best heads of State ever) to live up to the euphoria that seemed to protect him in the months following his inauguration.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So was I. :lol:

I already offered a contribution to the discussion above, but let me elaborate a bit further.

Though I have only been alive for a few presidencies, I can very sincerely say that no president has seemed to make as many waves as His Excellency through the most basic act of public office: being elected at all. The awe that struck our southern neighbour has only now started to wear off and, with this in mind, it’s going to be very difficult (even if His Excellency does turn out to be one of the best heads of State ever) to live up to the euphoria that seemed to protect him in the months following his inauguration.

i noticed that too, for example i remember him saying he was going to crack down on the methods america use in the war on terror and right after he gets elected into office he authorizes the use of UAVs in pakistan.... He seems to be another roosavelt there, someone who the people thought they loved but was in the pocket of the bankers or whoever runs that country from behind the scenes...

history will remember him as much as we remember roosavelt in my opinion