When will Americans give up?

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
It's only a matter of time will the U.S. realize that trying to conquer America by calling themselves "American" is a quick reality check which will soon sink in that they are not American and are truly not part of America untill it they completely and truly govern and cover America independently as a whole.

The U.S. will only result in failure as America has been tackled by the British, the French, Portuguese and Spanish before, in which only parts of America is called their home and never has any nation aquired nor will acquire the whole thing without working together.

My advice to all Americans is to give up, and join Canada and the Commonwealth for their own best interest for the following reasons:

a. Americans allready speak the English launguage and if they do not want to start speaking Spanish, they should join with Canada and the Commonwealth for their own protection of their launguage and heritage.

b. Americans allready carry the English culture in their history and flag as shown.

c. Americans cannot keep on an attitude of "all for one and one for all" without the cooperation and unity of British pressence, as they will only suffer failure and defeat, which Latin Americans will take full advantage of.

Having said this, do Americans feel they should in fact give-up as an independent nation and join Canada and the Commonweath for the protection and safety of their launguage, land and culture?

IF SO PLEASE READ:

THE IMMIGRATION & NATIONALITY ACT
Section 349(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(5)) is the section of law that governs the ability of a United States citizen to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship. That section of law provides for the loss of nationality by voluntarily performing the following act with the intent to relinquish his or her U.S. nationality:

ELEMENTS OF RENUNCIATION

A person wishing to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship must voluntarily and with intent to relinquish U.S. citizenship:
  1. appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer,
  2. in a foreign country (normally at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate); and
  3. sign an oath of renunciation
IRREVOCABILITY OF RENUNCIATION
Finally, those contemplating a renunciation of U.S. citizenship should understand that the act is irrevocable, except as provided in section 351 of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1483), and cannot be canceled or set aside absent successful administrative or judicial appeal. (Section 351(b) of the INA provides that an applicant who renounced his or her U.S. citizenship before the age of eighteen can have that citizenship reinstated if he or she makes that desire known to the Department of State within six months after attaining the age of eighteen. See also Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, section 50.20).

courtesy: U.S. Department of State Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Note: As I call myself theconqueror I figured what the heck, might as well sound like one and give it one shot. If this seems like non-sense, don't worry it will make just as much sense as any other War or conflict that we are currently undergoing, which is just as pointless. ;-)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm pretty sure darkbeaver said 'shrooms were out of season. Looks for another answer.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Somehow, I don't think it will play....

Well sorry for my good humour, just thought you'd might like to know U.S. Law and a photo copier to send all your American friends a copy...:lol:

And for you die hard Canadian sovereignty fans, please do stand at the local Wal-Mart when visiting the States and do show your pride in allowing the transition to the Crown by having all passerbys sign the petition...:p

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Doesn't the Commonwealth have a bunch of international sport events? Heck yeah, I'd be up for that. Sure that's like joining a religion because you get free coffee and donuts, but still: heck yeah.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Well sorry for my good humour, just thought you'd might like to know U.S. Law and a photo copier to send all your American friends a copy...:lol:

And for you die hard Canadian sovereignty fans, please do stand at the local Wal-Mart when visiting the States and do show your pride in allowing the transition to the Crown by having all passerbys sign the petition...:p

Now this was an original post. Very good. :lol::lol::lol::lol: