US census bureau

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Ends partnership with acorn:
After Video surfaces
WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Census Bureau Friday dropped Acorn as a partner for the 2010 Census after two separate hidden-camera videos captured four employees of the community organization giving tax advice on running a brothel to a man posing as an aspiring politician and a woman posing as his girlfriend and a prostitute.

The Census Bureau earlier this year signed up the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, one of the nation's largest community groups, as a national partner for the decennial census, a role that entails helping to publicize the importance of the count and encouraging people to participate.
SOURCE

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's awesome!!!

You just have to love the morally bankrupt left. I wonder how this will be recieved by the local Leftists here at CC?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
ACORN is OFF the Census Bureau's list.

About time!!

This phoniest of all phony organizations have been allowed to live, flourish and steal the 2008 Presidentioal Elections, because any attempt to discredit them would have been immediately jumped upon and condemned as racist.

Now, their own words condemn them, captured on a tape which clearly shows that they are morally bankrupt and full supporters of child prostitution.

There is an old saying: you can tell a bird by its feather and you can tell a man by his friends.

I hope the most unqualifed, most pretentious and most immature pretender to the Office of the President of The United States will make at least partial amends and disavow any relatonhip to this crooked and racist organization.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Acorn Workers

I’m glad to see that the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now responded appropriately to these concerns. The involved workers’ employment have been terminated, and a statement was issued to bring attention to the training and development that the Association’s members undergo. Of course, there are going to be “bad apples” (acorns?) in whatever organizations exist out there, even the most rigorous of screens cannot prevent this. What matters is what the organization reasonably does to prevent such happenings, and how it responds when they do happen.

I’m however concerned, DaSleeper, that you seem to have something against encouraging all eligible citizens to register to vote, and to exercise that democratic right. Surely, in consideration of democracy, this Association’s work to expand voter registration only served to make the election of His Excellency the Honorable Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, of even greater democratic legitimacy.

I vigorously condemn the corrupt actions of these workers; however, I also applaud the work that Acorn has done, and continues to do, to promote the people’s participation in the United States’ democratic processes. I would also suggest that Acorn or not, the United States Census Bureau should avoid any partnerships whatsoever so as to maintain absolute non-partisanship in the execution of its functions.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I’m glad to see that the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now responded appropriately to these concerns. The involved workers’ employment have been terminated, and a statement was issued to bring attention to the training and development that the Association’s members undergo. Of course, there are going to be “bad apples” (acorns?) in whatever organizations exist out there, even the most rigorous of screens cannot prevent this. What matters is what the organization reasonably does to prevent such happenings, and how it responds when they do happen.

I’m however concerned, DaSleeper, that you seem to have something against encouraging all eligible citizens to register to vote, and to exercise that democratic right.

You're putting words in my mouth...:smile:
Surely, in consideration of democracy, this Association’s work to expand voter registration only served to make the election of His Excellency the Honorable Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, of even greater democratic legitimacy.
That is true if you don't think anyone cheated to get ineligible voters to vote for him...:lol:
I vigorously condemn the corrupt actions of these workers; however, I also applaud the work that Acorn has done, and continues to do, to promote the people’s participation in the United States’ democratic processes. I would also suggest that Acorn or not, the United States Census Bureau should avoid any partnerships whatsoever so as to maintain absolute non-partisanship in the execution of its functions.
Of course you do....your Liberal side is showing

man your colour codes I driving me nuts......I'm gonna have to get Bear or Unforgiven to give me lessons it this quoting shyte.....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And that's the same organization that helped President Obama get in office.:lol:

Yes, they helped put people on the voters list. That damn Obama is pretty evil.

They sure did...both. If I Google, "Acorn Voter Registration Fraud," I get 165,000 hits....
Live People, Dead People, Made-Up People, Cartoon Characters, all on the voter
registration list due to Acorn.

YouTube - Is This Legal? Obama Activity in Polling Place

YouTube - More Obama Electioneering Caught On Tape!

Then there's the work at, inside of, and in front of the Polling Stations on Election Day
that was interesting too. Who these guys are affiliated with is anyones guess.

YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
You're putting words in my mouth...:smile:
I am not!

I’m simply drawing out the words that are desperate to escape. <3

That is true if you don't think anyone cheated to get ineligible voters to vote for him...:lol:
I would have to read into the allegations more thoroughly to comment.

Of course you do....your Liberal side is showing
Error!

I currently have no party membership. ;-)

man your colour codes I driving me nuts...
Aw, c’mon, my colour codes are the eighth wonder of the world!

I'm gonna have to get Bear or Unforgiven to give me lessons it this quoting shyte...[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
They sure did...both. If I Google, "Acorn Voter Registration Fraud," I get 165,000 hits....
Live People, Dead People, Made-Up People, Cartoon Characters, all on the voter
registration list due to Acorn.

YouTube - Is This Legal? Obama Activity in Polling Place

YouTube - More Obama Electioneering Caught On Tape!

Then there's the work at, inside of, and in front of the Polling Stations on Election Day
that was interesting too. Who these guys are affiliated with is anyones guess.

YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

Even if Mickey Mouse voted, he didn't need it.