Quit picking on Obama……

DaSleeper
+1
Defend.....defend....poor Obama????

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Those f**kin' cards should be outlawed and the designers charged forthwith! They are a dessecration of Xmas, the theme being "Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Men".

Walter - Tell me how could any decent person with concern for his fellow man disagree with that statement! Those cards are in plain poor taste! Anyway I'm getting used to your many "reds" but you still have a way to go to catch up with the other idiot.

DaSleeper
+2
Obama defence

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+4

Walter - Tell me how could any decent person with concern for his fellow man disagree with that statement! Those cards are in plain poor taste!

I can think of stronger words other than 'in bad taste' to describe the abandonment of the Ambassador and staff in Libya

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

I can think of stronger words other than 'in bad taste' to describe the abandonment of the Ambassador and staff in Libya

Has the truth about that been established? What would you have had him do differently? Sad as it is there is nothing you can do to help the dead!

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+3

Has the truth about that been established?

You do the math on this one.. The WH made the decision to announce that it was a 'spontaneous demonstration' about a youtube video - on Sept 11 coincidentally enough.

What would you have had him do differently?

According to a variety of sources, the embassy asked for additional support... That would have been a start

Sad as it is there is nothing you can do to help the dead!

That's what this whole thing is about... They didn't have to die at all

Walter
+1

Walter - Tell me how could any decent person with concern for his fellow man disagree with that statement! Those cards are in plain poor taste! Anyway I'm getting used to your many "reds" but you still have a way to go to catch up with the other idiot.

Stop trying to censor people. Free will is God given.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Stop trying to censor people. Free will is God given.

Many believe that, I'm still on the fence about it!

DaSleeper
The Obama Dance step....

Dubstep - Obama39s dance - YouTube

Locutus
+1
After Obama reelection coal company CEO reads prayer to staff, announces layoffs

After Obama reelection CEO reads prayer to staff, announces layoffs - The Washington Post

via sda:

The head shaking part is in the comments. Lots of hate and ignorance about their own law.

All these layoffs are because the 2014 Obamacare fines will be calculated using 2013 full-time employee numbers over 50. All these hour reductions down to 29 hours? The bill redefines "full-time" as 30 hours of work a week.

(See below the fold for further explanations.)

Continue readingYou broke it, You bought it."

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/arch....html#comments

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

All these layoffs are because the 2014 Obamacare fines will be calculated using 2013 full-time employee numbers over 50. All these hour reductions down to 29 hours? The bill redefines "full-time" as 30 hours of work a week.

It'd be interesting to understand how many of the employees that will be affected by this trend voted democrat.

Locutus
The Next Four Years Won't Be As Good As The Last

The people have spoken and President Obama will serve another four years presiding over the United States. Furthermore, there is very little change to the makeup of the House and the Senate, which leaves the Administration in the same battle for control as it was prior to the election. The question now is what will the next four years look like economically?

One thing that has been overlooked on many fronts is that Obama had control of the House and the Senate when he first entered office in 2009. This control lead to the passing of ObamaCare, successive bailout programs for housing, automobiles, and the financial industry which flooded the economy, and financial markets, with dollars - a lot of dollars. Those injections, combined with a massively bombed out economy from the financial crisis, led to a sharp rebound in economic growth which was almost entirely centered around inventory restocking and a resumption of exported goods and services.

However, in 2010, Obama lost control of the House to the Republicans which has led to two subsequent years of political gridlock. That gridlock has resulted in very little progress in providing the fiscal policies necessary to support economic growth.

plenty more

http://www.streettalklive.com/daily-...-the-last.html

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

It'd be interesting to understand how many of the employees that will be affected by this trend voted democrat.

And what of the ones who didn't?

Locutus
CNN Gushes Over 'Amazing' and 'Remarkable' Moment of Obama Crying

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

And what of the ones who didn't?

I guess that they are the victims of another party's folly

Locutus
NBC's 'Today' Fawns Over 'Tearful' and 'Emotional' Obama Thanking Supporters

BaalsTears

You're not alone........................I heard a couple of other A$$holes say the same thing!

You act like an American on an American forum. Is Canadian Content being Americanized? That would be too bad if true.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

You act like an American on an American forum. Is Canadian Content being Americanized? That would be too bad if true.

I've travelled extensively and often in the western U.S..............never a bad moment, people (at least the ones in the service industry) are friendly, thoughtful, helpful and caring. They look like us and probably laugh, hurt and bleed just like us. Folks is folks!

Locutus
What Obama Should Have Done in the Last Four Years and Won’t Do in the Next Four Years

Over and over again I’ve written about what President Barack Obama should do. Now the voters have given him a new chance. He could take it and change his policy. I don’t believe he will do that, but let me lay out both what he’s been wrong about and what he should do, just in case Obama is seeking a different approach.

What he did in the first term and will do in the second term: fostered revolutionary Islamism in Egypt, the Gaza Strip, Syria, Tunisia, and Turkey.

What he should have done and should do now: what Franklin Rooosevelt did in 1941, Harry Truman did in 1947, and George Bush in 1990 — led an international coalition that will systematically fight against a totalitarian enemy.

Today, that means revolutionary Islamism. The loose coalition should include Europe, anti-Islamist Arab regimes (Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf Arab states), and pro-democratic opposition movements (Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, and Syria).

What he did: supported Islamist opposition groups.

What he should have done: supported anti-Islamist and moderate opposition groups.

more sage advice

Rubin Reports » What Obama Should Have Done in the Last Four Years and Won’t Do in the Next Four Years

BaalsTears

I've travelled extensively and often in the western U.S..............never a bad moment, people (at least the ones in the service industry) are friendly, thoughtful, helpful and caring. They look like us and probably laugh, hurt and bleed just like us. Folks is folks!

The political cultures of America and Canada are fundamentally different. That is a major difference in national character.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

What Obama Should Have Done in the Last Four Years and Won’t Do in the Next Four Years

Over and over again I’ve written about what President Barack Obama should do. Now the voters have given him a new chance. He could take it and change his policy. I don’t believe he will do that, but let me lay out both what he’s been wrong about and what he should do, just in case Obama is seeking a different approach.

What he did in the first term and will do in the second term: fostered revolutionary Islamism in Egypt, the Gaza Strip, Syria, Tunisia, and Turkey.

What he should have done and should do now: what Franklin Rooosevelt did in 1941, Harry Truman did in 1947, and George Bush in 1990 — led an international coalition that will systematically fight against a totalitarian enemy.

Today, that means revolutionary Islamism. The loose coalition should include Europe, anti-Islamist Arab regimes (Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf Arab states), and pro-democratic opposition movements (Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, and Syria).

What he did: supported Islamist opposition groups.

What he should have done: supported anti-Islamist and moderate opposition groups.

more sage advice

Rubin Reports » What Obama Should Have Done in the Last Four Years and Won’t Do in the Next Four Years

Another thing he could do is just stay right out of foreign conflict altogether. Trade with them, visit with them, but don't get into squabbles or take sides! I have to admit I was ecstatic about taking out Saddam and Bin Laden, but really what's the point? You knock down two a$$holes and ten more crop up!

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

The political cultures of America and Canada are fundamentally different. That is a major difference in national character.

Not really all that different, we respect the same general freedoms and both have national pride (they may wear theirs on their sleeve a little more)

DaSleeper
+1

Sheeet I missed this video before the election.....and I subscribe to his channel.....

Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat - YouTube

Locutus
+1
Photo-ops are easy, albeit, greasy barry.

via sda

So, let's get this straight.
"A lot of us out here are fighting for our lives,” said Feliciano, 51. “A lot of people are desperate. They don't know where they are getting their next meal.

"We are fighting amongst ourselves here because we are tired. And we are frustrated."
A major disaster occurs on the outskirts of one of the most advanced civilizations on earth, and 10 days later there are victims walking 6 miles to find food?

DaSleeper

9 Year Old Brandon Says quotIf Obama Doesn39t Win We Will Go Back To Picking Cropsquot - YouTube

Fact Check Video - Apology Tour - YouTube

Oh Yeah????

President Obamas Apology Tour - YouTube

Locutus
6,125 Proposed Regulations and Notifications Posted in Last 90 Days--Average 68 per Day

(CNSNews.com) – It’s Friday morning, and so far today, the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

The website allows visitors to find and comment on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. federal government. "Help improve Federal regulations by submitting your comments," the website says.

The thousands of entries run the gamut from meeting notifications to fee schedules to actual rules and proposed rule changes.

more

6,125 Proposed Regulations and Notifications Posted in Last 90 Days--Average 68 per Day | CNSNews.com

I'm sure some breathless progressive will try to debunk this with c&p soon enough.

Locutus
+1
Obama Nativity Figurine Popular in Italian Shops

Obama Nativity Figurine Popular in Italian Shops | CNSNews.com

Locutus
One of barry's working girls gets some attention.

via Zip:

Prima Donna DNC Chief Wasserman Schtulz Has Armed Police Officer Carry Her Bag Through Airport…

It’s good to be royalty.

Prima Donna DNC Chief Wasserman Schtulz Has Armed Police Officer Carry Her Bag Through Airport… | Weasel Zippers

tay
I'm getting a tingle down my leg reading all these posts, and quoting from the same people who predicted Romney would win, about how bad the next 4 years will be under Obama ....................

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Monday called on Republicans to “stop being the stupid party” and make a concerted effort to reach a broader swath of voters with an inclusive economic message that pre-empts efforts to caricature the GOP as the party of the rich.
“We’ve got to make sure that we are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, big anything,” Jindal told POLITICO in a 45-minute telephone interview. “We cannot be, we must not be, the party that simply protects the rich so they get to keep their toys.”
Jindal: End 'dumbed-down conservatism' - POLITICO.com Print View

Dear conservatives: The right-wing media machine betrayed you.

Dear Angry White Conservatives Mourning Romney's Loss: Chill Out | Alternet

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Cartoon Slideshow: Obama Wins, Now What? | PRI's The World