Advance polls in the US

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Woohoo; they're lining up for up to six hours to vote.

According to the pundits, a huge advance poll is usually Democrat.

Obama's been speaking to packed football stadiums.

..........could happen.

hope so.............8 years too late:angry3:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
But but this is the most important exercise of democrazy in the whole universe. Obamalama's just another little wheel in the machine, it will grind on even if Dudly Dogturd were elected. I hope they never get another chance to vote, ever, stupid ****ing people don't deserve a country.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
But but this is the most important exercise of democrazy in the whole universe. Obamalama's just another little wheel in the machine, it will grind on even if Dudly Dogturd were elected. I hope they never get another chance to vote, ever, stupid ****ing people don't deserve a country.
On January 21, 2009, a new POTUS. SsDd.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Poor Beave, he pines for the day when a commie takes us all over and removes our political and economic freedoms.

If you want that Beave, stop being a hypocrite and move to Cuba, it will never happen here.

I think, secretly, Beave likes capitalism and democracy it allows him to spews his BS.:lol: