Feds disrupt skinhead plot to assassinate Obama

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
I was afraid this might happen:

04:46 PM CDT on Monday, October 27, 2008

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Law enforcement agents have broken up a plot by two neo-Nazi skinheads to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 88 black people, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives said Monday.
In court records unsealed Monday in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn., federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school in a murder spree that was to begin in Tennessee. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

I found it here, but I heard it on the news earlier:

For the entire article: Dallas-Fort Worth News | WFAA.com
Feds disrupt skinhead plot to assassinate Obama | Latest News | WFAA.com

Uncle

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
This is the follow up to that non story about a month ago.....something to write about and nothing to be worried about.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I was afraid this might happen:

04:46 PM CDT on Monday, October 27, 2008

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Law enforcement agents have broken up a plot by two neo-Nazi skinheads to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 88 black people, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives said Monday.
In court records unsealed Monday in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn., federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school in a murder spree that was to begin in Tennessee. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

I found it here, but I heard it on the news earlier:

For the entire article: Dallas-Fort Worth News | WFAA.com
Feds disrupt skinhead plot to assassinate Obama | Latest News | WFAA.com

Uncle

When did they take the cuffs off you? During questioning, or after you made bond?

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
When did they take the cuffs off you? During questioning, or after you made bond?

Are you talking to me? If so, what cuffs?

To comment further, since I worry about everything so that it won't happen, I have been worrying about this story. Maybe my magical thinking will work.

Uncle