McCain....flippity flop flip....wow.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
What we really could use more of, is the 4chan retards and other Obama fans doing dumb **** like hacking people's private email accounts.

I hope they keep it up...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
What we really could use more of, is the 4chan retards and other Obama fans doing dumb **** like hacking people's private email accounts.

I hope they keep it up...

lol... I find it cute that you think hackers have any political affiliation. They'd hack Obama too if they could. It has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with getting a high publicity hack they can brag about.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
lol... I find it cute that you think hackers have any political affiliation. They'd hack Obama too if they could. It has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with getting a high publicity hack they can brag about.

Here ya go "cutie", an email from the person who hacked the account that was posted at gawker.com...

>> rubico 09/17/08(Wed)12:58:04 No.85782727
this is all verifiable if some anal /b/tard wants to think Im a troll, and there isn’t any hard proof to the contrary, but anyone who had followed the thread from the beginning to the 404 will know I probably am not, the picture I posted this topic with is the same one as the original thread.
I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family
I then started a topic on /b/, peeps asked for pics or gtfo and I obliged, then it started to get big

Lol @ u.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Thought,

When did "flip flopping", ie changing your mind when new information came to light, become a bad thing instead of something reasonable adults do?

Im sure most of the "flip flopping" you'll see this time of year from politicians is whats known as "pandering", but still, what gives?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Here ya go "cutie", an email from the person who hacked the account that was posted at gawker.com...

>> rubico 09/17/08(Wed)12:58:04 No.85782727
this is all verifiable if some anal /b/tard wants to think Im a troll, and there isn’t any hard proof to the contrary, but anyone who had followed the thread from the beginning to the 404 will know I probably am not, the picture I posted this topic with is the same one as the original thread.
I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family
I then started a topic on /b/, peeps asked for pics or gtfo and I obliged, then it started to get big

Lol @ u.

That doesn't say a single thing about him supporting Obama in any way, just that he wished for the big publicity of taking down a candidate. Methinks you're laughing too early.

There is also this interesting phenomena in politics where, being 'against' one person, doesn't automatically make you 'for' their opponent.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
That doesn't say a single thing about him supporting Obama in any way, just that he wished for the big publicity of taking down a candidate. Methinks you're laughing too early.

There is also this interesting phenomena in politics where, being 'against' one person, doesn't automatically make you 'for' their opponent.

Ok.

So, your'e saying if it looks like, walks like, and quacks like, it isn't necessarily always a duck?

Seeing as write in candidates never ever win in our Presidential Elections, I just assumed that trying to derail a Repubs campaign wouldnt come from another Repub...just sayin...

With the FBI and Secret Service looking into this now, perhaps we'll find out soon.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Ok.

So, your'e saying if it looks like, walks like, and quacks like, it isn't necessarily always a duck?

Seeing as write in candidates never ever win in our Presidential Elections, I just assumed that trying to derail a Repubs campaign wouldnt come from another Repub...just sayin...

With the FBI and Secret Service looking into this now, perhaps we'll find out soon.

Not being a republican doesn't make someone an Obama fan as you asserted Thomaska. It's pretty simple. You need to take a step back and realize not EVERYthing in life is 100% polarized.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Never heard of anarchists? They aren't Democrats or Republicans.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O.........Been following the McAlzheimers you tube debacles.??

you should.

If you are following the US elections at all.

What old age home did they drag this sorry excuse for a presidential candidate from.?

Weak, sh i t eating grins, omg. good luck America.

If the main stream media would only carry this stuff, it would ensure an Obama victory, or a Cat Party, or Ostrich Party, victory.......anyone but this sorry hack.

one more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI&feature=related

:lol: