Us army does intentionnaly kill peoples.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/8757944.html

Ex -US soldier: 'If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head'
May 21, 2006
Jessie Macbeth, a Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All

This 20 minute interview will change how you view the U.S. occupation of Iraq forever. I cannot possibly recommend this more highly. An Iraq war veteran tells of atrocities he and other fellow-soldiers committed reguarly while in Iraq. I have never seen this level of honesty from a U.S. soldier who directly participated in the slaughtering of Iraqis.

Excerpts:

"When we were doing the night raids in the houses, we would pull people out and have them all on their knees and zip-tied. We would ask the man of the house questions. If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. We would keep going, this was our interrogation. He could be innocent. He could be just an average Joe trying to support his family. If he didn't give us a satisfactory answer, we'd start killing off his family until he told us something. If he didn't know anything, I guess he was SOL."

and

"For not speaking out, I feel like I'm betraying my battle-buddies that died."

Watch the video http://www.peacefilms.org/

Collateral Damage or Civilian Massacre in Haditha?
Last November, U.S. Marines killed 15 Iraqi civilians in their homes. Was it self-defense, an accident or cold-blooded revenge? A Time exclusive

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1174649,00.html

The incident seemed like so many others from this war, the kind of tragedy that has become numbingly routine amid the daily reports of violence in Iraq. On the morning of Nov. 19, 2005, a roadside bomb struck a humvee carrying Marines from Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, on a road near Haditha, a restive town in western Iraq. The bomb killed Lance Corporal Miguel (T.J.) Terrazas, 20, from El Paso, Texas. The next day a Marine communique from Camp Blue Diamond in Ramadi reported that Terrazas and 15 Iraqi civilians were killed by the blast and that "gunmen attacked the convoy with small-arms fire," prompting the Marines to return fire, killing eight insurgents and wounding one other. The Marines from Kilo Company held a memorial service for Terrazas at their camp in Haditha. They wrote messages like "T.J., you were a great friend. I'm going to miss seeing you around" on smooth stones and piled them in a funeral mound. And the war moved on.

This is terrorism, at the highest level. This is discusting, and no reasonable argument will justified those acts, how is it possible that our media, doenst do their job by reporting this?
Hypocrysie is the only answer to all of this, media, our governement and everybody that doesnt want to acknowledge those acts are responsible for this, this is my opinion.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Us army does intentio

This is terrorism, at the highest level. This is discusting, and no reasonable argument will justified those acts, how is it possible that our media, doenst do their job by reporting this?

Probably because it doesn't happen.

This Jessie Macbeth, he's publically claiming he shot and killed innocent people? If that's the case, why isn't he on charge for war crimes?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
aeon said:
link

Ex -US soldier: 'If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head'
May 21, 2006
Jessie Macbeth, a Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All

This 20 minute interview will change how you view the U.S. occupation of Iraq forever. I cannot possibly recommend this more highly. An Iraq war veteran tells of atrocities he and other fellow-soldiers committed reguarly while in Iraq. I have never seen this level of honesty from a U.S. soldier who directly participated in the slaughtering of Iraqis.

Excerpts:

"When we were doing the night raids in the houses, we would pull people out and have them all on their knees and zip-tied. We would ask the man of the house questions. If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. We would keep going, this was our interrogation. He could be innocent. He could be just an average Joe trying to support his family. If he didn't give us a satisfactory answer, we'd start killing off his family until he told us something. If he didn't know anything, I guess he was SOL."

and

"For not speaking out, I feel like I'm betraying my battle-buddies that died."

Watch the video here

Collateral Damage or Civilian Massacre in Haditha?
Last November, U.S. Marines killed 15 Iraqi civilians in their homes. Was it self-defense, an accident or cold-blooded revenge? A Time exclusive

link

The incident seemed like so many others from this war, the kind of tragedy that has become numbingly routine amid the daily reports of violence in Iraq. On the morning of Nov. 19, 2005, a roadside bomb struck a humvee carrying Marines from Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, on a road near Haditha, a restive town in western Iraq. The bomb killed Lance Corporal Miguel (T.J.) Terrazas, 20, from El Paso, Texas. The next day a Marine communique from Camp Blue Diamond in Ramadi reported that Terrazas and 15 Iraqi civilians were killed by the blast and that "gunmen attacked the convoy with small-arms fire," prompting the Marines to return fire, killing eight insurgents and wounding one other. The Marines from Kilo Company held a memorial service for Terrazas at their camp in Haditha. They wrote messages like "T.J., you were a great friend. I'm going to miss seeing you around" on smooth stones and piled them in a funeral mound. And the war moved on.

Hypocrysie is the only answer to all of this, media, our governement and everybody that doesnt want to acknowledge those acts are responsible for this, this is my opinion.
Oh Bollocks! This is nothing more then peacenik group taking one Soldier's statement making it sound real to drive their agenda..

This is the same as John Murtha running around the MSM accusing Marines of killing innocent civilians without honest to god hard proof! Peacefilms.org is nothing more then Left Wing group and of course people like yourself take their word as if it was the word of God. There's a sucker born every minute mean anything?
:lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Us army does intentio

darkbeaver said:
Murder like this happens everyday in the war zones where Americans operate and Canadians are helping them commit murder in Iraq and Iran.

Iran?

What ARE you talking about?

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Us army does intentio

Iran?

He doesn't know, isn't it painfully obvious by now? It's pure tripe from an individual that lacks touch with reality. Oh well, it can get entertaining at times :)

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Mogz and Utah refuse to see
War's immense brutality
Tens of thousands Iraqis dead
US bullets in their head
Thousands more severely maimed
Mogz and Johnny say they cant be blamed.

"It's all blatant lies" they gripe.
"Entertaining leftist tripe.
Can't believe Jessie Macbeth-
He's propaganda from the left.
Eman, nine- nah, she's just a kid-
Didn't see what the Yankees did!

We must believe only the line
That our troops are doing fine.
They never err, they never sin.
We will stay until we win!"

Meanwhile, 72% US soldiers want to leave
Realize Iraqi ambitions can't be achieved
$450 billion US down the drain
War..Pride...Heroes.. It's all in vain.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He doesn't know, isn't it painfully obvious by now? It's pure tripe from an individual that lacks touch with reality. Oh well, it can get entertaining at times

What is the reality? Is it the succession of lies to justify the invasion of Iraq? Is it the phony rescue of private Jessica and the subsequent cover up? Is reality the hundred thousand civilian deaths in what was supposed to be a "liberation"? Reality has many faces in this bloody war. None of those faces are very pretty.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:

Probably because it doesn't happen.

This Jessie Macbeth, he's publically claiming he shot and killed innocent people? If that's the case, why isn't he on charge for war crimes?

You must be kidding right? our media didnt report it, cause it didnt happen, that is very funny.

Jessie Macbeth wasnt charge for war crime,because he was told to do it by his superior.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A soldier or Marine has a right to disobey an illegal order. If this happened he should be charged with a war crime.

But it is all war stories as far as I am concerned. Grandstanding of a disgruntled soldier. Just like John Kerry's "Winter Soldiers" with Vietnam Vets claiming they killed innocent civillians. Most vets that made these claims were not even in Vietnam, others were not in front line units, some were not in the armed services at all!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Mogz said:
Iran?

He doesn't know, isn't it painfully obvious by now? It's pure tripe from an individual that lacks touch with reality. Oh well, it can get entertaining at times :)

The only thing that's obvious is that you don't know what I'm talking about. I've been in touch with reality a lot longer than you have Mogz. You may never become aquainted with it.

Edited to remove slur against young military person. :lol: :lol:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: Us army does intentionnaly kill peoples.

fuzzylogix said:
Mogz and Utah refuse to see
War's immense brutality
Tens of thousands Iraqis dead
US bullets in their head
Thousands more severely maimed
Mogz and Johnny say they cant be blamed.

"It's all blatant lies" they gripe.
"Entertaining leftist tripe.
Can't believe Jessie Macbeth-
He's propaganda from the left.
Eman, nine- nah, she's just a kid-
Didn't see what the Yankees did!

We must believe only the line
That our troops are doing fine.
They never err, they never sin.
We will stay until we win!"

Meanwhile, 72% US soldiers want to leave
Realize Iraqi ambitions can't be achieved
$450 billion US down the drain
War..Pride...Heroes.. It's all in vain.
I don't believe it because it can't be verified no matter how many lefty websites say it's true. Unless there's an acutal charge it's the same as the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories on the Internet baseless..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Funny how all these stories are somehow all wrong even though the American military have taken this seriously enough to relieve the officers of their command.

Marines 'to face charges over the Haditha massacre.
By Toby Harnden
(Filed: 21/05/2006)

American military investigators have concluded that United States Marines may have killed up to 24 innocent Iraqis, including seven women and three children, in an alleged massacre, writes Toby Harnden.

Three marine officers whose troops are suspected of involvement in the killings have already been relieved of their commands.

They are believed to be likely to face charges when a separate, criminal, investigation is complete.

link

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
Funny how all these stories are somehow all wrong even though the American military have taken this seriously enough to relieve the officers of their command.

Marines 'to face charges over the Haditha massacre.
By Toby Harnden
(Filed: 21/05/2006)

American military investigators have concluded that United States Marines may have killed up to 24 innocent Iraqis, including seven women and three children, in an alleged massacre, writes Toby Harnden.

Three marine officers whose troops are suspected of involvement in the killings have already been relieved of their commands.

They are believed to be likely to face charges when a separate, criminal, investigation is complete.

link
Thankyou, I am more likely to believe the charges if the U.S. Military believes charges should be filed. Still they are innocent until proven guilty in a Military Court..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I find this to be particularly compelling.

The American military authorities in Iraq initially reported that one marine and 15 Iraqi civilians, travelling on a bus, were killed by a roadside bomb, and eight insurgents were shot dead in a subsequent gun battle.

Mr Murtha said: "I understand the [military] investigation shows that there was no fire fight, there was no explosion that killed the civilians in a bus.

''There was no bus. There was no shrapnel, there was only bullet holes inside the house where the marines had gone in. So it's a very serious incident, unfortunately."

Last month, Lt Col Jeffrey Chessani, the battalion commander of 3/1 Marines, Capt James Kimber and Capt Lucas McConnell, both company commanders, were removed from their jobs and reassigned to staff position

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I don't see why some people would dispute that it is possible acts like these can occur. It's a war zone, all you need is an andrenaline rush and the deed is done. Whether they are guilty or not, I don't know, but we shouldn't assume it is impossible, quite the contrary it is more than likely.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Re: Us army does intentionally kill peoples.

There are some very easily brainwashed people here if you think that these atrocities on the battle fields [such as it is, in towns and cities of Iran Iraq Afghanistan] are not really happening.

- the army guys who try to expose crimes on the battelfields are "free to tell their tales" once they come home. They are not. There are many ways to stop them from talking, and few ways for the talker to get credibility anyways - they will not be believed [eg. - your post] .

- that the events that are revealed to us about crimes on the battlefield are "just made up by peaceniks". No, the atrocities are real and common - USA soldiers have ZERO respect for the Arabs they occupy... what does it tell you that they call them "sand niggers"?
{So, they brutalise them as a way to confirm that these people are sub-human. Well, it works for those dull minds.]