1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

A federal judge in San Francisco will hear arguments in the first lawsuit challenging President Donald Trump's executive order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with immigration authorities.

U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick has scheduled a hearing on Friday on San Francisco's request for a court order blocking the Trump administration from cutting off funds to any of the nation's so-called sanctuary cities.

1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court | NBC4 Washington

Hope Trump loses..

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa

A federal judge in San Francisco will hear arguments in the first lawsuit challenging President Donald Trump's executive order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with immigration authorities.

U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick has scheduled a hearing on Friday on San Francisco's request for a court order blocking the Trump administration from cutting off funds to any of the nation's so-called sanctuary cities.

1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court | NBC4 Washington

Hope Trump loses..
Why? I'm not fan of Trump but this is one of the rare occasions I agree with him. Illegal aliens should not be given the same services as citizens. They don't pay taxes and should not be here.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why? I'm not fan of Trump but this is one of the rare occasions I agree with him. Illegal aliens should not be given the same services as citizens. They don't pay taxes and should not be here.

It's just simple compassion for people trying to make a better life and escaping a depressed 3rd world economy, partly because of the USA's foreign policy in the 70 & 80's.

https://twitter.com/alt_uscis?lang=en

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's just simple compassion for people trying to make a better life and escaping a depressed 3rd world economy, partly because of the USA's foreign policy in the 70 & 80's.

https://twitter.com/alt_uscis?lang=en
Bullsh*t! We have sanctuary cities and lots of illegals in Canada as well. What exactly were our foreign policies that caused us to create sanctuary cities out of collective White guilt?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here is a way to accept a lot in a short time and have them be busy adapting that they aren't going to be looking for trouble. As a land owner you make a profit by making raw land more valuable. The most valuable land will be the beside the rail that dissects the 'land that is looking for people'. Far side and when the rails turn and go south in a straight line for 10 miles you have reached the starting point of a 50sqkm 'aquatic ranch' that starts off with raw swampland that is purchased during a time when prime land is selling at rock bottom prices.

The horizon line is 30K south on hwy40.That is the first property to 'invest on'.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Y'know, the oppression white people suffer in North America would draw tears from a stone statue.
I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.
Well, to be fair, "Hispanics" are Indians. Kinda what makes 'em Hispanic and not Spanish, y'know.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, to be fair, "Hispanics" are Indians. Kinda what makes 'em Hispanic and not Spanish, y'know.
Uh, no. The two terms are interchangeable. Although "Latino", when first introduced into the American lexicon in 1946, meant "a Latin male in the United States".
Hispanics are people of Spanish heritage hence the term Hispanic from Spanish. Those who also have "Indian" heritage are called Mestizo.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Uh, no. The two terms are interchangeable. Although "Latino", when first introduced into the American lexicon in 1946, meant "a Latin male in the United States".
Hispanics are people of Spanish heritage hence the term Hispanic from Spanish. Those who also have "Indian" heritage are called Mestizo.
Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism. Everybody south of the Rio Grande, except for a few isolated tribes, are European/American (and some African) mix.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Um. . . bullshit. The "puro," "mestizo," and "indio" classifications are sheer racism. Everybody south of the Rio Grande, except for a few isolated tribes, are European/American (and some African) mix.
Mestizo is a racist term? Maybe in the US but it's traditionally still used in Spain and Latin America. It sure seems to be a popular restaurant name throughout Latin America. Hell, there's even a Mestizo restaurant in London, England run by a group of Mexican Indians.
Then there's the Afro-Mestizo Museum in Cuaji, Costa Rica.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Yeah, for values of touched a nerve = was boring and annoying.

Sorry bout that... Wasn't aware you were having your period.

Gotta question for you regarding your classification of racism post

Did my mention of White Hispanic evoke the cry of racism based on the reference to Hispanic or to White?