Sean Spicer apologizes after saying Hitler didn't 'sink to using chemical weapons'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You can't insult the holocaust it's ah...sacred....
even if the signs are changing the numbers all the time and its the third or fourth one we have read about.
...about the communist Chinese and the 100 millions dead or the stalinist russians and the 35 million christians dead...
(who installed those regimes again...?)

Say, but you could be a jew or a christian or a muslim in Syria under Assad....
the horribly elected bastid.
He was famous for looking after religious freedom there...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
can spicer get any stupider?

what could possibly have had him think to say such an idiotic thing?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well...he is no different then

"Netanyahu's outrageous lie:
The Palestinian grand mufti wasn't the mastermind behind the Final Solution. It was well underway when he met with Adolf Hitler.

That’s one reason why I was so personally offended by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s recent statement attempting to pin responsibility for the Holocaust on the Palestinian grand mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...lestinian-grand-mufti-hitler-column/74487550/

Haj Amin al-Husseini (1897 – July 1974) was the leader of Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine. He died in Beirut, Lebanon. He's noted for being one of the prominent leader of Palestine, key inspiration for the leaders like Gamal Abdel Nasser, Yasser Arafat and more.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

...so I thought there was no Palistien before the israelis got to Palistein
(my spell checker doesn't do the word palieistine )
that would be TWO lies dead there wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
at least he studied
:)
what's netanyahoos excuse for helping decimating a whole people?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That was pretty good for a one word answer.
I think you could be right - we are seeing that as the dominant force in the world today
:(
to the point where it wipes the whole world clean of anything to be greedy for.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
What a embarrassment his must be! Spicer is a graduate of several big name US institutions of higher education AND a Naval Officer! Those schools must wonder what he learned?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
at least he studied
:)
what's netanyahoos excuse for helping decimating a whole people?
Decimating? One of the fastest growing demographics on the planet for the last 30 years are ethnic Palestinians.

If you and the rest of the no-brainers out there have such a problem with Israel bombing civilian structures, then maybe you should start bitching at Hamas for using civilian structures to plan, co-ordinate and launch their attacks from. I'm curious how you can turn a blind eye to what can only be considered as a crime against humanity as well as a war crime and then accuse Israel of those very same crimes when they respond against attacks from those kinds of locations. What Hamas engages in is the Human Shield tactic and it is a war crime according to the Geneva Conventions, Additional Protocol 1 to the Geneva Conventions and the Rome Statute.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
can spicer get any stupider?

what could possibly have had him think to say such an idiotic thing?
Looking for a way to ouist himself from the pile of shit that is American politics.

Decimating? One of the fastest growing demographics on the planet for the last 30 years are ethnic Palestinians.

If you and the rest of the no-brainers out there have such a problem with Israel bombing civilian structures, then maybe you should start bitching at Hamas for using civilian structures to plan, co-ordinate and launch their attacks from. I'm curious how you can turn a blind eye to what can only be considered as a crime against humanity as well as a war crime and then accuse Israel of those very same crimes when they respond against attacks from those kinds of locations. What Hamas engages in is the Human Shield tactic and it is a war crime according to the Geneva Conventions, Additional Protocol 1 to the Geneva Conventions and the Rome Statute.
Way to show what a f*cking retard your truly are.
For a people who say groups shouldn't be rounded up they didn't mind exiling 650,000 Arabs from their home.
[youtube]TOaxAckFCuQ&t=65s[/youtube]
For a people who say concentration camps are bad they don't mind turning Gaza into one big concentration camp.
[youtube]CDK6IfZK0a0[/youtube]
For a people who claim they are innocent of crimes against humanity they didn't mind having a lot of Gentiles die in 2 world Wars just so the Rothschild banksters could create their version of a new Israel.
[youtube]HhFRGDyX48c&t=1s[/youtube]
For a people who claim to be a democratic nation they are bound and determined to remain the majority by refusing the 6M Arabs refugees the right to return.
For a people who claim God is behind their return they show they know nothing about the book they call holy.

Eze:39:27-30:
When I have brought them again from the people,
and gathered them out of their enemies' lands,
and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God,
which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen:
but I have gathered them unto their own land,
and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them:
for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel,
saith the Lord GOD.

For a people who claim to be the smartest on the planet they can't even run a bank which means they qualify as dog-catchers, maybe, most likely the dogs would outsmart them.

This is their God and there is nothing at all divine about him that a stiff rope around the neck wouldn't cure.
[youtube]sIA4EkvpLtc&t=1s[/youtube]

A few million jews would differ on that opinion, not to mention soldiers.

Mustard gas on soldiers, Zyklon B in concentration camps..
The US made those chemicals available, where's the outrage or did Operation Paperclip let all the Jewish collaborators escape punishment and end up in places like the heads of the dreaded CIA?
One of the biggest ones has gotten nothing but rewards for his betrayal. Where's the outrage???
(and damn proud of it)
[youtube]xPmKmfULrGI[/youtube]

When your own God is against you what is there left to say??

La:1:1:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
La:1:2:
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.

How moral are the Jews when the destruction of Mosul and all of Syria is in the works just to try and claim a prophecy in the OT is coming true when the destruction of those places is part of a prophecy that starts with God destroying a corrupt Jerusalem.
[youtube]O1xfyP0ngXA&list=UU3q-ByZ2eoOikcEiajMYXXA&index=6[/youtube] prophecy ties starts at 13:00

Sounds like God is not finished with the Jews either as 'few in numbers' means the 144,000 from Re:7.

De:4:26-28:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.

Eze:39:21-24:
And I will set my glory among the heathen,
and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed,
and my hand that I have laid upon them.
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.

According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

The magical 6M is nothing but an accounting trick unless some Jew would like to explain the 'bump' starting in 1880 and lasting to 1948 where 6M were added to their numbers and then taken away.

Not enough facts yet?? Here are a few more that the Jews have no rational defense for. (because there isn't one)
[youtube]_wLA8HIBtW0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I call 'doubtful" on that.
I notice you didn't deal with netanyahu's untruths at all, and you might post some real stats to make your point more believable re the growing palistinean population, then netanyahu's point(S) was made by his own later admission.

Israel does support ISUS which has been shown to use human shields all over Syria, because Israel doesn't like Syria...except they do want the Syrian land (golan heights) which has the oil on it - I could go get the post with the proofs of that, which was so huge Loc had to mention to me to shrink it.

Yeah, the jews are at fault for everything, including your hurt feelings.

Bulsh!t on that - you can't criticize ZIONIST Israel with out that wine - which many Jews even disagree with.
"The Business of Anti-Semitism"
The Business of Anti-Semitism | True Torah Jews

..and I do agree with many Jews...but NOT Zionists

from the above link

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, the jews are at fault for everything, including your hurt feelings.
Grow up, they should at least accept responsibility for the crimes they commit. My feelings are just fine. Dealing with chronic liars doesn't bother me in the least. there are enough liars on the board to show I'm not intimidated by them. Perhaps you mean it is the Jews who are the ones with hurt feeling as their skin is not very thick and with their obvious lack of morals it is difficult to say if they even have any feeling for anybody but themselves.

A bit of good advice from God that is totally ignored by 'God's people'. Just how much respect is that supposed to earn from me or anybody??
I'm thinking He has the right not to be overly impressed with them these days on this note alone.

M't:5:43-48:
Ye have heard that it hath been said,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour,
and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you,
Love your enemies,
bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you,
and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:
for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good,
and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Megaloon lives in a different dimension.
Coming from you that is definitely a compliment. That sucking noise is coming from you rather than from me shithead.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Grow up, they should at least accept responsibility for the crimes they commit. My feelings are just fine. Dealing with chronic liars doesn't bother me in the least. there are enough liars on the board to show I'm not intimidated by them. Perhaps you mean it is the Jews who are the ones with hurt feeling as their skin is not very thick and with their obvious lack of morals it is difficult to say if they even have any feeling for anybody but themselves.

A bit of good advice from God that is totally ignored by 'God's people'. Just how much respect is that supposed to earn from me or anybody??
I'm thinking He has the right not to be overly impressed with them these days on this note alone.

M't:5:43-48:
Ye have heard that it hath been said,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour,
and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you,
Love your enemies,
bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you,
and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:
for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good,
and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Coming from you that is definitely a compliment. That sucking noise is coming from you rather than from me shithead.
SHITHEAD !!!. Well. !!. I never.