Sean Spicer apologizes after saying Hitler didn't 'sink to using chemical weapons'

DaSleeper
Gopher has finally quit blaming Bush!

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Needs some work

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

I once had a Jewish lover,he was the best!

Apparently you weren't.

The stats for Jews in Germany during WWII only saw 200,000 drop from a total of 750,00 at the start and the 550,000 that were there at the end of the hostilities. If you need a link I can refind it.

Murphy
Conservative
Space aliens were helping to save humanity. They probably saved many Jews from extermination. I know they stopped a nuclear war back then! Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell wouldn't lie.

Aliens 'stopped US Russia nuclear war', claims sixth man on the Moon | Science | News | Express.co.uk (external - login to view)

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
You couldn't make up this sh it !
Really?
Overdoing it a tad!

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Space aliens were helping to save humanity. They probably saved many Jews from extermination. I know they stopped a nuclear war back then! Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell wouldn't lie.

Aliens 'stopped US Russia nuclear war', claims sixth man on the Moon | Science | News | Express.co.uk (external - login to view)

Murphy your not crazy about the aliens. Have you seen Apollo 11s debriefing after they got back from the moon? They made history but they acted like they were exposed to the depths of hell instead.

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Yes, I did. Just trying to help Mhz support his crazy.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

He well knows that the aliens seen on "the Moon" were illegal aliens that crossed at Tijuana, one night.

MHz

So your method of showing how sane you are is to show insane material and claim you only viewed it as being an aid in curing me of my supposed illusions.that about sum it up??

Really??
https://sputniknews.com/science/2017...-announcement/ (external - login to view)
There May Be Alien Life in Our Solar System, NASA Announces

In a live statement, NASA has announced that there is an excellent chance for life to inhabit Enceladus, the watery moon of Saturn.

Like Europa, a moon of Jupiter, Enceladus is a "water world," covered by oceans of liquid water trapped under a layer of ice.
NASA's Saturn probe Cassini observed a plume of water from a crack in Enceladus's ice. When Cassini sampled the plume, it found it to be 98 percent water, with the remaining 2 percent consisting of elements like liquid hydrogen, carbon dioxide and methane and traces of organics. Those traces are all signs of the presence of life as we know it. Simple Earth organisms eat methane and excrete carbon dioxide.
"This [molecular hydrogen] is just like the icing on the cake," said Hunter Waite of the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, who was study lead on the Encephalus plume observation. "Now, you see the chemical energy source that microbes could use. The only thing we haven't seen is phosphorus and sulfur, and that's probably because they were in small enough quantities that we didn't see them. We have to go back and look and search for signs of life as well."

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
Spicer is a mouthpiece for Trump nothing more. Anyone who would make such
a statement neither studied nor learned much about history. If the world has a
bit of contempt for him the world is paying attention.

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Spicer is a mouthpiece for Trump nothing more. Anyone who would make such
a statement neither studied nor learned much about history. If the world has a
bit of contempt for him the world is paying attention.

What is weird is Mr Spicer s wife is the media,did she not say to him,AVOID these words
I just think Mr Spicer is inexperienced because I can't believe anything else,as it is crazy

Don't they speak of this over Supper
Then again I am not sure of Ms Spicer? Media involvement?
This will educate me,knowing her media preference s

The H word in politics,a great discussion in bed with your lover
Mines a good sport,he's all ears and zzz ,lol

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

I just think Mr Spicer is inexperienced because I can't believe anything else, as it is crazy

If the gaff was intentional it was done so it would become a topic and something else would drop from the front-page. The (false-flag) gassing followed by an act of war by America and then the sacrificing of about 40 ISIS members who were held up in OBL's old hideout in the Tora Bora Mountains. (inserted because the name impressed me when I first heard it's name) Downplayed is the attack on ISIS that hit a chemical stockpile would also have been a sacrifice by the US to Syria for the act of war.

The S-400 type of defense systems is designed high altitude detection and interception. The tommyhawk variant is law flying and subsonic and on scale with a agile modern fighter. It is also designed to use hilltops as way-points so it's flight is at that height and above. At the start of the conflict a Turkish F-16 was splashed by Syrian air defense using the cannon portion of this system. Now that this level of protection is needed the variant that ties into the S-400 command and control as far as when and where to to find an enemy target. 1:30 mark

For the record books, the Israeli attack on Syria for it's 'atomic power plant' was actually against a hardened site that would house an early version of the S-300 as Syria's answer to the attack that lost Syria the Golan Heights.
Last edited by MHz; 1 week ago at 04:13 AM..

no new posts