Trump losses his alt-right supporters over Syria

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I'm beginning to wonder if old Trump is quite as Presidential as I first thought.

About as presidential as any other game show host.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Maybe Paul Lynde would have been a good president

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

About as presidential as any other game show host.

Not bad. Perhaps the help he is surrounded by is overrated Somebody changed his mind as far back as when he wanted to move the US Embassy into Jerusalem.

Danbones
Free Thinker
soros has pumped a lot of money into the sickophants

the war plans are several presidents old by now

MHz
Soros is a hired gun rather than being a clever villain. Thug if you will.

Danbones
Free Thinker
yeah, a money punk for bosses

MHz
The real string pullers are found in the French speaking part of Belgium. They have 'summer homes' that look like this.

Their Holy book even has some decent banking rules in it. The ones running things now would be the money-changers that Jesus tossed out of the temple, . . . twice.
All this stuff involving Syria is being pushed so it can be claimed that some OT prophecy unfolded so the Jews must be destined to rule the world as they are 'God's people'. That is the Rothschild banksters elevating themselves to 'god' status which means they can stay in power no matter how badly they are at it. They even left their Jewish brothers holding an empty bag more than one time in the past when they were exiled due to their use of usury. All of that is well documented. Israeli News Live just put out an issue with Trump in the title that gets into why all of Syria must be destroyed. It has nothing to do with the 'evil people' that are living there now. That is how insane these people are.
Putin won't abandon Syria or their reputation would go the same route Trumps just did. Most likely one he cannot recover from on the international stage. At home if he was to lead a civil war then he might be in for even more than two terms. Passover was the reason for the gas attack and the retribution, they are hooked on running their show like that so it is not impossible to figure out what dates things will happen. Putin already hinted that he knows the date of the next false flag and it will reflect a holy day.

tay
Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted

Some alt right dude named Mike Cernovich is losing his shit (external - login to view) over the possibility that Trump might fire Bannon.
“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

Who is Mike Cernovich, you might ask?

Well, this should give you an idea:

https://twitter.com/crowb0t/status/8...955648/photo/1 (external - login to view)

Curious Cdn
Conservative
See what happens when you join with people like the Alt-Reich to gain some votes? Trump doesn't give a shyte for their ideology .. or anyone else's. It's all about Donald and getting Donald elected to the Presidency. The angry hillbillies who elected him to power are getting swizzed.

Danbones
Free Thinker
You don't recognize the deep government and isusrael like you don't know what a ship is do you?
..and in your world bullets make u-turns too

too much TV I guess

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by danbonesView Post

you don't recognize the deep government and isusrael like you don't know what a ship is do you?
..and in your world bullets make u-turns too

too much tv i guess

wtf?

Danbones
Free Thinker
yeah, short memory eh?
WTF is your middle name doood

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted

Some alt right dude named Mike Cernovich is losing his shit (external - login to view) over the possibility that Trump might fire Bannon.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

Who is Mike Cernovich, you might ask?

Well, this should give you an idea:

https://twitter.com/crowb0t/status/8...955648/photo/1 (external - login to view)

If Bannon is the power behind Trump and the man behind the curtain pulling strings , as some here will have us believe ( right Mowich ) how can he be fired ?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Yeah, soros bought Kushner

Published On: Tue, Jan 31st, 2017 Headline / Office / Real Estate / US / Canada | By Jewish Business News
George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million
George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million - Jewish Business NewsJewish Business News (external - login to view)

Thats Soros the guy behind Ukraine, collapsing the British pound, collapsing Argentina's economy, putting jews on the train, and now he wants to drink US blood

...and he is Trump's fault for he also backed Hitlary too
But the Russians threw him out....

Cliffy
Free Thinker

petros
+1
Do you really belive that?

no new posts