Who knew it was this easy to get into Stanford University?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
can guilty white liberals even be fixed at this point? are they too far gone?

When asked on Stanford’s application, “What matters to you, and why,” Muslim teen Ziad Ahmed simply wrote, “#BlackLivesMatter” exactly 100 times. And that was that. His acceptance letter arrived shortly after.

"I was actually stunned when I opened the update and saw that I was admitted," Ahmed said according to Mic.com. "I didn't think I would get admitted to Stanford at all, but it's quite refreshing to see that they view my unapologetic activism as an asset rather than a liability."

“My unapologetic progressivism is a central part of my identity, and I wanted that to be represented adequately in my application," the boy added.

According to a conversation with Mic, Ahmed expounded on his identity:
Ahmed said his Islamic faith and his commitment to justice is intertwined. He believes he wouldn't be practicing his religion correctly if he turned a blind eye to the injustices the black community faces on a daily basis.

"To me, to be Muslim is to be a BLM ally, and I honestly can't imagine it being any other way for me," Ahmed said. "Furthermore, it's critical to realize that one-fourth to one-third of the Muslim community in America are black ... and to separate justice for Muslims from justices for the black community is to erase the realities of the plurality of our community."

Stanford Accepts Muslim Teen for Writing

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
unapologetic progressivism
Is just another way of saying, "I ignore facts that run contrary to my beliefs and will double down when I'm proved wrong".
In other words, don't bother trying to inject actual facts into the conversation with an unapologetic progressive unless you feel like hearing them scream "racist" at everything your say.