Excerpt from new book The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A whole lot of Waaaaa . The salt is flowing in that one for sure .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
they need to buy shares in Windsor or Detroit

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What I got from the bit of this I read is Hillary lost because she is out of touch with reality. Exactly what conservatives have said all along.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Another load of claptrap from another sore loser, or loser by proxy. The real problem is that people like her mould young minds at the university level, (even if it is Kentucky)..

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A well written response to the new book.........

Susan Bordo's new book asks us to accept a version of Clinton that doesn't exist

Susan Bordo is right about one thing: Sexism is real and Hillary Clinton has been subjected to it. The spectre of Hillary-the-nasty-woman is persistent and familiar—but it’s only one of the many reasons Clinton lost her latest White House bid. The story of her defeat is a complicated one, encompassing rising anti-establishment fervor, campaign error, and yes, prejudice. But you wouldn’t know it from reading Bordo’s new book.

https://newrepublic.com/article/141865/deification-hillary-clinton

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First Book

Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened.

“From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.”

“I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.”

Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year.

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First Book

Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened.

“From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.”

“I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.”

Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year.

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

That's awesome!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Comey decided not to prosecute her before he started investigating her

Comey drafted Clinton exoneration before finishing investigation, GOP senators say

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement exonerating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for running her government emails through a private email server before completing the investigation, according to two Republican senators.

Comey prepared the draft exoneration for Clinton before conducting interviews with top Clinton aides who were offered immunity for their cooperation, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday in a joint statement, citing transcripts of interviews with former Comey aides obtained by the Senate judiciary committee.

Comey would go on to announce in July 2016 that the FBI would not recommend charges against Clinton -- although he sharply chastised her decision to conduct State Department business through a private email server.

"Conclusion first, fact-gathering second -- that's no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy," Grassley and Graham wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray seeking more information -- including all drafts of Comey's final statement on Clinton's emails by September 13.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/

Hey Cnn Is getting the news right for a change!
;)
Must be scared of losing ratings for being wrong so much

LOL what a bunch of crooked deuschbags!

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
I don't know how many pages constitute this 'book' but the excerpt alone is enough to make me puke..........

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...n-sexism-sanders-and-the-millennial-feminists

Are you a Democrat, or a masochist ?

I laughed.
Hillary shill blames Bernie for being too progressive,
and tries to paint Hillary as not establishment.
Between her and her Slick Willy, they have been President, Governor, Senator, Cabinet portfolio.
If that isn't establishment, I don't know what is.

That dried up old hag lost because there is a 40 year list of scandals, skeletons, tens of billions of dollars,
politics for sale and a few dead bodies in the wake of the Clinton Destruction Tour.

Enough people finally saw through the bullshit. Thank God for that.

Oh yeah, one other thing: