Presidential.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
What qualities and characteristics do you think the President of the United States should have? As far as this poster is concerned, our current leader has none, nor did any of those who ran against him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What qualities and characteristics do you think the President of the United States should have? As far as this poster is concerned, our current leader has none, nor did any of those who ran against him.
It is just an indication how far the dumbing down of America has succeeded. Like George Carlin said, "the government does not want well educated people capable of critical thought."

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
its about LESS evil
the left has not made its case this time around

they did when they whacked JFK (and family) though
...so, what we have is the deep state running things - and they are evil

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I Think the only qualifications a President needs (1) is the sincere wish to do what is best for the whole country. NOT for special groups: NOT for lobbyists: NOT for financial gain; NOT for ***-kissing other nations. (2) the ability and connections to surround himself with capable people who he can delegate and trust to get the jobs done.
I think Trump is the right man if only his detractors would get the hell off his back and stop throwing road blocks in front of everything he tries to do.
The best thing Trump has done so far is break from tradition and introduce new ways of doing things. The 'old school' crowd needed a good shaking up. The 'old school' cronies are now running scared and doing whatever they can to hang onto their power and positions.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I Think the only qualifications a President needs (1) is the sincere wish to do what is best for the whole country. NOT for special groups: NOT for lobbyists: NOT for financial gain; NOT for ***-kissing other nations. (2) the ability and connections to surround himself with capable people who he can delegate and trust to get the jobs done.
I think Trump is the right man if only his detractors would get the hell off his back and stop throwing road blocks in front of everything he tries to do.
The best thing Trump has done so far is break from tradition and introduce new ways of doing things. The 'old school' crowd needed a good shaking up. The 'old school' cronies are now running scared and doing whatever they can to hang onto their power and positions.
Maybe your hero will introduce term limits for congress. We'll see how sincere he is about breaking the status quo.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah!!!
Do like Clinton and bomb a country every time you get caught screwing around on the wife

Bill Clinton ordered bombing of Iraq to distract from Lewinsky scandal
...Additionally, his actions, all illegal, led to a decrease in respect for the Oval Office and officeholders.
http://thehilltalk.com/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-iraq-bombing-monica-lewinsky/

here is a BIG list of clinton scandal bombings everywhere
etc etc etc
"But it soon came out that one of his supposed terrorist targets was the Sudan’s only medicinal factory, ..." etc etc etc

...By showing toughness, he could further his reelection after being called wishy-washy and antimilitary. One writer believed that Clinton, in expectation of cheap oil and huge aircraft sales, intentionally advanced Saudis’ desire for an Islamic country in Europe.
http://warisacrime.org/content/bill...and-other-clinton-war-acts-study-arbitrary-po

wow..its a BIG list!

Last edited:

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I think describing a politician as "presidential" isn't necessarily a compliment. It's a kind of charisma that awes people into subservience. It's the ability to command authority and have people like you for it.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
after clinton and instead of clinton?
lol
Get real. Trump's bull**** is intentional and open, and constant. Look at the wiretappinging. Just goes on and on knowing that idiots will believe him if he just lies enough about it. It's too bad. He could be a damn good President. His legacy will be very different.