Presidential.

petros
+1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Does Shauna know Obama had Merkel wiretapped by the NSA. How about you Cliff? Did you know Obama had Angela Merkel under surveillance?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Here's my test for the President. Would you trust Trump to have your back in a crisis? I would trust Kennedy, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Bush Sr., and that's probably it. I have as much faith in Trump as I had in Obama. None.


You know more about them than I do. However I would probably trust Ike and Harry.
 
Corduroy
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

When it comes to smarts, Trump has her edged by a fair margin. I'm not expecting him to import a million refugees.

or to do any research in quantum chemistry.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#64
bill did a lot of research into certain kinds of chemistry
he says he didn't inhale

but how do you not inhale coke?
 
Corduroy
#65
Get over it.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#66
ahhh we don't look at lie barrels do we?



TAKE A GOOD FREAKIN LOOK
 
Corduroy
+1
#67
Open a window. You need some fresh air.
 
tay
#68
JFK: Role of the Government - Health Care





wwwyoutubecomwatchvIhgOzQUGZAQ

 
Tecumsehsbones
#69
He needs to be white.

And male.

And Christian, but not too serious about it.

He needs to be an experienced con artist with a long history of breaching contracts.

It helps if he sexually assaults women and brags about it.

He should promote division along racial and religious lines.

He should insult our allies and be a sycophant of dictators.

He should be an avid consumer of conspiracy theories and an in-the-bubble devotee of never, ever listening to opposing opinion. Or facts.

Above all, he should take credit for things he had nothing to do with, and dodge responsibility for his mistakes.
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+4
#70
After awhile the sarcasm gets to a point to where you can't take anything you say seriously. And it does get old and it is not amusing.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

After awhile the sarcasm gets to a point to where you can't take anything you say seriously.

Now you're getting it!
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Now you're getting it!

Whatever...
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

After awhile the sarcasm gets to a point to where you can't take anything you say seriously. And it does get old and it is not amusing.


Yep, a little bit of it goes a long way!
 
tay
#74
Bernie announces campaign for Single Payer, Universal Health Care


wwwyoutubecomwatchvpQfEuiQLmFQ

 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Bernie announces campaign for Single Payer, Universal Health Care


wwwyoutubecomwatchvpQfEuiQLmFQ

There are literally trillions of dollars of profit at stake and the insurance industry WILL stop him, one way or other. The united States will never have a normal healthcare systems as other developed nations do. It is too late. The window of opportunity to build one closed back when LBJ didn't run, again.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

There are literally trillions of dollars of profit at stake and the insurance industry WILL stop him, one way or other. The united States will never have a normal healthcare systems as other developed nations do. It is too late. The window of opportunity to build one closed back when LBJ didn't run, again.

Is a normal health care system the one where you die on a waiting list ?
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Is a normal health care system the one where you die on a waiting list ?

Out here if you have good insurance you are treated well. If your insurance is cut off or discontinued you are on your own and good luck going to the pharmacy. The elderly on fixed incomes have it the worst.

PS: Obamacare sucks.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Out here if you have good insurance you are treated well. If your insurance is cut off or discontinued you are on your own and good luck going to the pharmacy. The elderly on fixed incomes have it the worst.

PS: Obamacare sucks.


Was Trump's proposal an improvement?
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+2
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Was Trump's proposal an improvement?

Probably the same shyt. The pharmecutical companies and insurance companies getting filthy rich by charging a fortune for their services. I don't trust Trump any more than I trust Obama.

You should see what my medicine costs. You'd shyt a brick.
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
#80
Yes charisma but a charisma from an ability to inspire not manipulate.
Presidential means to have ethics and integrity and a measure of
being someone who is trustworthy Presidential means people want to
follow him because he or she has a vision and a sense of direction.
The problem is the world is at the moment devoid of such individuals.
in positions of power
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Yes charisma but a charisma from an ability to inspire not manipulate.
Presidential means to have ethics and integrity and a measure of
being someone who is trustworthy Presidential means people want to
follow him because he or she has a vision and a sense of direction.
The problem is the world is at the moment devoid of such individuals.
in positions of power

Yeah we have television program hosts.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Yes charisma but a charisma from an ability to inspire not manipulate.
Presidential means to have ethics and integrity and a measure of
being someone who is trustworthy Presidential means people want to
follow him because he or she has a vision and a sense of direction.
The problem is the world is at the moment devoid of such individuals.
in positions of power


No doubt they are all pretty much a sleazy bunch. 60% or lower election turnout is quite justified I would think. We have a provincial election in about 6 weeks. So far I don't have a clue as to which sleazy bastard I would support.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

You should see what my medicine costs. You'd shyt a brick.


That's a bummer. Mine costs a lot, but a third party covers about 80% of everything above $250 a year. Sadly not every Canadian has that entitlement. Some so called professional people are greedy.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Probably the same shyt. The pharmecutical companies and insurance companies getting filthy rich by charging a fortune for their services. I don't trust Trump any more than I trust Obama.

You should see what my medicine costs. You'd shyt a brick.

It's the same here in adanaC (OHIP) too...that's why I use spices and herbs whenever possible; Not to mention they actually work.The pharma drugs often enough do not.

Our PM is for instance, looking at ways to rip of the fixed Income on the pot deal too.
Picking on the poor. Of course if one is in an "able to pay what you have to" bracket, well you will get better health care, if one is aware enough to look for it, which again is a form of robbery.

Medicine has been monetized, and money has lobbies.
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

It's the same here in adanaC (OHIP) too...that's why I use spices and herbs whenever possible; Not to mention they actually work.The pharma drugs often enough do not.

Our PM is for instance, looking at ways to rip of the fixed Income on the pot deal too.
Picking on the poor. Of course if one is in an "able to pay what you have to" bracket, well you will get better health care, if one is aware enough to look for it, which again is a form of robbery.

Medicine has been monetized, and money has lobbies.

Spices and herbs won't work on a DVT or neuropothy. I wish they did.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#85
Herbal Treatments for Deep Vein Thrombosis | LIVESTRONG.COM (external - login to view)
I'm using some of these for my heart condition too and the doctors are freaking because after two weeks they couldn't even see signs that I'd had one.
(still have hypertension though)
There is a major warning at the link too though about the seriousness of DVT, but that idea looks tryable.

"Although no natural remedies are there which can cure DVT..."
Home Remedies For Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) | Home Remedies by SpeedyRemedies (external - login to view)

I look for the ones that I would eat cause they taste good and hope for the best

I'm guessing you already eat cayenne.

Its all good to get paid to cure people, but i feel a president would put the peeps ahead of the speculators

Lol
we return you to the regularly scheduled thread, about people who are bound to fail....
pretty much no matter what...
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Herbal Treatments for Deep Vein Thrombosis | LIVESTRONG.COM (external - login to view)
I'm using some of these for my heart condition too and the doctors are freaking because after two weeks they couldn't even see signs that I'd had one.
(still have hypertension though)
There is a major warning at the link too though about the seriousness of DVT, but that idea looks tryable.

"Although no natural remedies are there which can cure DVT..."
Home Remedies For Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) | Home Remedies by SpeedyRemedies (external - login to view)

I look for the ones that I would eat cause they taste good and hope for the best

I'm guessing you already eat cayenne.

Its all good to get paid to cure people, but i feel a president would put the peeps ahead of the speculators

Lol
we return you to the regularly scheduled thread, about people who are bound to fail....
pretty much no matter what...

I'm already on a blood thinner. If I take cayenne I'd have problems.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Is a normal health care system the one where you die on a waiting list ?

The alternate system has people dying because the insurers have decided that it is not profitable for them to treat you. Here (and everywhere else in the developed world) you are not turned away.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#88
naw, here they just give you drugs that would kill you because a proper diagnosis isn't in their schedule

In the states the Oxycontin monopoly is held by one private company and the death rate for Oxycontin ODs is higher then it was for both aids and crack in their most deadly years

allowing that for profit is not presidential

then there is the CIA rendition plane that went down in mexico during the last bush years:
4 tons of uncut coke
lol
"POPPY" freakin BUSH alright:

...again not very presidential.

sorry to hear that Ludlow
I ditched their meds for the cayenne ( and other herbals) because it now has better clinical results, and am doing better then their comparisons, but I don't recommend that attitude to others

yer missing some tasty medicine
Last edited by Danbones; 4 weeks ago at 06:13 AM..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Yes charisma but a charisma from an ability to inspire not manipulate.
Presidential means to have ethics and integrity and a measure of
being someone who is trustworthy Presidential means people want to
follow him because he or she has a vision and a sense of direction.
The problem is the world is at the moment devoid of such individuals.
in positions of power

Yes that is why Trump still fills arena's when he holds a rally . The people that voted for him are still with him . The Dems the MSM and the political establishment still are trying every trick in the book to derail Trump , yet the people who voted for him still would . Grand isn't it ?
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

naw, here they just give you drugs that would kill you because a proper diagnosis isn't in their schedule

In the states the Oxycontin monopoly is held by one private company and the death rate for Oxycontin ODs is higher then it was for both aids and crack in their most deadly years

allowing that for profit is not presidential

then there is the CIA rendition plane that went down in mexico during the last bush years:
4 tons of uncut coke
lol
"POPPY" freakin BUSH alright:

...again not very presidential.

sorry to hear that Ludlow
I ditched their meds for the cayenne ( and other herbals) because it now has better clinical results, and am doing better then their comparisons, but I don't recommend that attitude to others

yer missing some tasty medicine

I like peppers and read a book on cayenne several years ago. I grew them in my garden. This thing just hit me unprepared.
 

Similar Threads

0
Presidential
by Ludlow | Jun 4th, 2016
7
Presidential Fun Facts
by Locutus | Nov 10th, 2012
121
Presidential debate
by Locutus | Nov 3rd, 2012
68
3rd Presidential debate
by Goober | Oct 25th, 2012
no new posts