Trump and his Rooski pals.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Hey Eaglecrack. What up with those 63 Russians who bought 98 million dollah worth of Troomp property? Havin buds like that wouldn't make a person think twice on any particular political decisions would it now? :).

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Here's The BOMBSHELL Hillary/Russia Uranium Story That The Media Refused To Cover
Here's The BOMBSHELL Hillary/Russia Uranium Story That The Media Refused To Cover | The Sean Hannity Show

Fake News Finders‏ @FakeNewsFinders 5h5 hours ago
@ReutersUS @specialreports #FAKENEWS Sunny Isles in Miami is a predominantly russian area. They buy in all the buildings not just TRUMP
https://twitter.com/ReutersUS/status/842798923496538116

point?
All them greasebags is all about the cash. SHO ME DE MAWNAY!!!.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
no doubt
;)
can't argue with that

i just like to blast them all
one day it will likely be trumps turn, but I am giving him a year or so to build up some steam

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
no doubt
;)
can't argue with that

i just like to blast them all
one day it will likely be trumps turn, but I am giving him a year or so to build up some steam
President John F. Kennedy donated all of his salary as President to charity. I think the only other President to do that was Hoover. I guarantee you Trump will pocket every fukkin penny. Least presidential of anyone ever elected.

I liked Bobby Kennedy too.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
since jfk its all been a coup
jfk was supposed to play ball and didn't

btw

"He is required to get a paycheck but will be giving it back to (the) treasury or donating," spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in email, adding that the staff was trying to determine the legal process to do so.

She declined to answer several inquiries into whether Trump has gotten a paycheck already, which would be about $33,333. In addition to the $400,000, a president is afforded a $50,000 expense account.

"I won't take even one dollar," Trump declared in September 2015. "I am totally giving up my salary if I become president."

He can't do that. Article II of the Constitution requires a president to be paid:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
i am going to guess though the coup was in before that - 1913, with the federal reserve etc
but they sure put it on the people with jfk, thats for sure:
that reversing bullet should have been the first clue - especially in a gun country

if it wasn't for all the nuclear reactors, I'd say flatten it and start over
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
oh
you gonna shoot him?

jeesus, pollsters
lol
you predicted hitlary would win the election
how did that work out for you?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
oh
you gonna shoot him?

jeesus, pollsters
lol
you predicted hitlary would win the election
how did that work out for you?
My good friend out in southern Missouri, the late Jo Carol knew Hillary personally. And even though my friend and her husband were die hard Democrats, Jo Carol told me that Hillary was a brass balled b*tch. I would never support her.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's my problem too:
...and I only live next door in Canada where a lot of Americans have cottages.
very old money here from pittsburgh - and there are some that say exactly that about Hillary too.

(well, half my family are deep southern La. - famous civil war gen'l, who fought globalists back in the day )

lol

Last edited: