Trumpublican Lie of the Day


Tecumsehsbones
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
There's a storied quote that holds just as much truth now as it did the first day it was said: “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”


Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) referenced it Tuesday in an op-ed for the Hill, asserting that “conservatives believe in truth — embracing myths in public policy can be disastrous.” He attributed it to President Ronald Reagan — to many, a conservative icon.


But — perhaps ironically — the quote, about making up facts, did not come from Reagan.


It came from Daniel Patrick Moynihan — a Democrat who was well-known for the saying.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e985ffff8caf (external - login to view)

Kim Jong Don reports to his bosses:


 
mentalfloss
#2
Today's Trumpublican lie is implying Russia had nothing to do with the Yahoo hack.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#3
and last weeks lie about the russians...
oooops
lol
your side was...IS the liars

Hillary’s ‘Russian Hack’ Hoax: The Biggest Lie of This Election Season
21stcenturywire.com/2016/11/0...ection-season/ (external - login to view)
 
Locutus
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

There's a storied quote that holds just as much truth now as it did the first day it was said:

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”



or the words the man actually said, instead of an incorrect 'quotation' by a postulant internet sage:

''Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts,''

Washington Talk - States Circle Their Wagons for the Money Wars - NYTimes.com (external - login to view)
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#5
lol.
 
EagleSmack
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

There's a storied quote that holds just as much truth now as it did the first day it was said: “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”

#fakequote
 
Kreskin
+1
#7
Is Trump on a wiretap campaign? He's still running for something. Perhaps he just needs adoration.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#8
The original is "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." Quoted by Robert Sobel in his review of Past Imperfect: History According to the Movies.

Anybody who says different is a liar and a fool. In other words, a Trumpublican.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#9
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions,
but they are not entitled to their own facts.
-- Sen. Pat Moynihan
Quoted in Robert Sobel's review of ``Past Imperfect: History
According to the Movies'' edited by Mark C. Carnes.

Fun_People Archive - 16 Jul - QOTD -- Moynihan (external - login to view)

wtf are you tryna pull doood
 
Twila
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

or the words the man actually said, instead of an incorrect 'quotation' by a postulant internet sage:

''Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts,''

Washington Talk - States Circle Their Wagons for the Money Wars - NYTimes.com (external - login to view)

hmmm, him, them...hair splitting by any other name....
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
#11
If everyone wasn't entitled to their own facts lawyers would be out of a job.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

If everyone wasn't entitled to their own facts lawyers would be out of a job.

So would Sean Spicer.
 
Kreskin
#13
"My representatives had a great meeting w/ the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at the WH today. Look forward to tremendous growth & future mtgs!" It was Trump tweet so it must be bs.
 
Kreskin
#14
The idiot administration has now apologized to the Brits for being either liars.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

So would Sean Spicer.

so would you

so...where is that list of battles you fought in again?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#16
 
EagleSmack
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

so would you

so...where is that list of battles you fought in again?

He still hasn't told us.

Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

The idiot administration has now apologized to the Brits for being either liars.

da faq?

LOL
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

so would you

so...where is that list of battles you fought in again?

How long DID you spend in that penitentary, anyway? It seems to have put the "zap" to your brain.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#19
lol
you are on crack!
good to see

way better for you then "the day before slave pay glue" you were on yesterday

love your ..."gramma"
 
Kreskin
#20
There should be a thread about what they are truthful about because that would be yuge news.
Last edited by Kreskin; 6 days ago at 08:03 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

There should be a thread about what they are truthful about because that would be yuge news.

You'd never be able to sort out the fact from the fiction. Lies are so abundant, as is "Fake News" finger pointing that the sense of what is actually happening in the world is quickly slipping away.
 
no new posts