Trump's Ban Should Be Expanded To Include Christian Nations

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Well that would be 83% of the population. So, there would be no more US!! Why would they be better off without themselves.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well that would be 83% of the population. So, there would be no more US!! Why would they be better off without themselves.

Christians don't make up 83% of the worlds population. You're a moron.

You do realize Trump isn't banning Muslims from America? He just wants to stop more of them from coming in. He should do the same for Christians. They are a nutty bunch.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
The Americans who voted for him would be in an uproar if he did such a thing.

He still has to answer to them and he's probably pretty aware of that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is a Country on the TRAVEL BAN list that was predominantly Christian but it was divided after hundreds of thousands of Christians were butchered by Muzzies.

Sudan.

Now there is Muzzie Sudan and Christian South Sudan.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Americans who voted for him would be in an uproar if he did such a thing.

He still has to answer to them and he's probably pretty aware of that.
Clearly you don't care about the safety of Muricans. Christians are clearly insane. The video proves it.

There is a Country on the TRAVEL BAN list that was predominantly Christian but it was divided after hundreds of thousands of Christians were butchered by Muzzies.

Sudan.

Now there is Muzzie Sudan and Christian South Sudan.

So badly triggered. Go to your safe space

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This is my safe place. I'm not concerned by you or any other cockroach like you trying to pass yourself off as a cricket.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Clearly you don't care about the safety of Muricans. Christians are clearly insane. The video proves it.

oh, I'd be quite happy for religion do be something that is practiced only in the home and in/on personal property.

I dislike that people use their riligiousity as some form of authority and or intrinsic trustworthiness that forbids (in some cases) and dissuades others from seeking verification of that authority and trustworthiness. Rather most people learn another is a christian and any thoughts that they might be lying, stealing, cheating, robbing, killing, or abusive is halted. They use their faith for a personal advantage.

Research has shown that of all religious / non religious groups american distrust and dislike Atheists the most followed by muslims.

Kind of telling really.